Solo cup grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
So I had this struggling Durban poison seedling that just wasn’t right!
Went to throw it out and the wife saved it…
Obviously she likes things that aren’t quite right or she wouldn’t have married me.
So this thing is about 2 months old and is a photo. I just looked at it the little ***** is budding!
image.jpg

put that baby u dear some good vegging lights , let her get bigger , take some clones then

aww **** Mang , you got this covered!

I am looking for a Durban poison that is peppery , licorice , anise flavored

by the way , you need some cal-mag on that girl
Between the two I have I am getting the licorice smell out of the stems. One definitely more sensitive to nurtrients than the other.
Can’t wait to see what happens in flower.

Thanks. It’s part of the wife’s jungle,,,, I mean plants.
I just got my Durban Poison Auto seeds from Mendocino Farms.
I’ve always been afraid to do a Sativa photo period in a tent, starting a couple autos is worth a try.

Thanks. It’s part of the wife’s jungle,,,, I mean plants.
I just got my Durban Poison Auto seeds from Mendocino Farms.
I’ve always been afraid to do a Sativa photo period in a tent, starting a couple autos is worth a try.
They are definitely getting bigger faster than my indica. Both those have been topped twice and one was about 8” taller than the other so it is bent over on top about a foot.

what a tenacious plant eh

i knew a seed maker in the UK , Hempire Seeds i think , BigBuddha , and I’m pretty sure all he grew in were 12 oz beer cups…

I was surprised at the yield he got on some plants….

he was not interested so much on yield as he was focused on seeds only

Latest posts

Back