Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Solutions & Pics of Nutrient Deficiencies

blondeboy

Reaction score
Almost every MJ web sight has a solution to nutrient deficiencies, except this one. Anytime I have a nutrient problem, I’m always in a hurry to find a fast solution to the problem. It would be so convenient for me and other members to click on the home menu and go straight to a nutrient sight where pictures along with it’s deficiencies with it’s remedies are stored for everyone to see. It’s a genius ideal and everyone who agrees, should post something here to show their support on this ideal. Perhaps with enough supporters, this enhancement will improve and bring more people to the sight. This vital topic displayed on the home menu will be a very welcoming sight. :)

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
The search engine is a wonderful thing.

I have a suggestion.

Look in sick plants and you may find what you are looking for.

:peace:

blondeboy

Reaction score
Thanks Ozzy for all of your previous help.I’ve seen those charts, they look so fake that you don’t get the whole since of the under laying problem. To me those pics look all the same, and it’s hard to get a grasp of the problem. It would be marvelous to be able to click on a real description/image of a deformed plant that has similar characteristic as your’s that guides you straight to it’s probable nutrient deficiency. Parallel to the image there is a description, the deficiency, and the probable remedy to fix the deformation of your MJ plant. [Eg…Here is what it looks like, here is the deficiency, and here is the remedy]. MJ plant can die before you get a reply from doing it the traditional way of posting your pics and waiting days for a reply, all while counting on a stonner for your answers. (ha! Joking of course) Here, the deficiencies are on the main menu, 3 simple clicks on your computer mouse will quickly answer the deficiency (hopefully).

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
You will never see a chart/thread that does that because no two plants look exactly alike

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
My leaf is green, but has a slight blue look, it also has a finger sticking out at right angles to the stem and the stem is kinda thickish with a wart thing looking like it is growing.

Can you see how impossible this would be?

:peace:

Latest posts