Sombro's back garden effort.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out today to check on the plants.

Frosting has started!!!!!!

Strangely still no smell though.

Peace

frosty.JPG

a couple of weeks into flower and all is well more or less, the local insect life is starting to find the plants a bit tastier, i'm fighting back with some organic bug spray.

here's the latest photos. the pics are all getting a bit samey, i'll post more in a couple of weeks.

pic2.JPG

pic1.JPG

Whats up sombro. The ladies are looking great man. I wish i could grow in my yard but we have way to many neighbors. I here ya on the bug thing. We've been having problems with Fungas Gnats all summer it seems. Anyway the ladies are looking great and by the looks of things your gonna have a nice harvest. Keep up the great work. ;)

great news!!

the people in the house next door (v close to the grow) have chipped off, they were just there for august.

i said no more pics but i lied!!

pic1.JPG

"Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets"

as long as it washes all the fecking bugs away I'm with mad Travis!

Yesterday I found a locust in my garden, about 5in long and not at all bothered when I walked straight up to it.

This morning I found that a hand size fan leaf near the top of one plant had been chewed down to one sad looking leaf.

Today the bugger was sitting, calm as you like on the main stalk of my tallest plant, mystery solved. I flicked him off and he made a dash for the pomegranate tree. I picked up a stick and bashed him with it (I don't make a habit of abusing animals by the way) I went to look for the remains and he flew straight past my face and into the hedge and freedom.

How much does a tarantula cost??

everything seems to be shaping up ok, slightly cooler weather and a touch of rain have helped to keep the insects under control. I started to give them some diluted oganic brown sugar every couple of days out of curiosity really and it seems to be helping.

There is one plant that seems to be of a different phenotype, the buds are taller and thinner and have no frosting as yet, I guess it'll take longer to be ready.

weak willed that I am I clipped a small bud from low down on one of the more mature plants and all the evidence points to what should be a decent end product.

peace

DSCN0711.JPG

DSCN0712.JPG

DSCN0713.JPG

DSCN0714.JPG

DSCN0715.JPG

Sombro that lady in the first pic looks very nice. Can i take her out on a date. ;) I promise to have her home by 10:00. :p Your gonna have a very nice harvest for sure.

Those are large and look great! How long have they been growing? And what was the thing that was eating your plants?

Can i take her out on a date. ;) I promise to have her home by 10:00.

Sorry, I'm a very jealous partner, you could take her but i'd be hiding aroung the corner, the minute you whip out a bong i'd appear with a pickaxe handle!

How long have they been growing? And what was the thing that was eating your plants?

They were planted at the start of may, and everything has been eating them, grasshoppers, praying mantis i've seen, all sorts of other assorted creepy crawlies and a freaking locust!

cheers

What the fcuk? Did you have some males that you removed too late, or do you have a hermie? Perhaps someone else is growing nearby..... :(

well what happened was that I went on holiday and left three plants next to each other so that they could take advantage of the irrigation system.There was no sign of sex before I left, when i returned 10 days later the plant in the middle of the 3 was a fully matured male. I cut it down straight away of course but it looks like I was too late, bummer.

the rest of the plants were in the front garden, hopefully they weren´t affected.

we shall see.

Whats up sombro. Your ladies are looking great as always. Sorry to here about the male man. Let's just hope he didn't infect the ladies to bad with his nasty love powder. :D

About a week to go and all is well, I'll be cutting them down next friday.This morning we had some rain and I've had to support some of the buds because the weight was too much for the plant to take, a good sign I reckon.

For reasons I don't want to go into this will be my last post on the site, thanks to everyone for their advice and support, I wouldn't have made it to harvest without you.

And I've had a great time bantering with all you types, take care now

peace

sombro.

DSCN0752.JPG

Well, the look great, wish i could have seen the harvest. Sucks that he isn't going to post anymore. We don't need to gain rude people and lose cool ones. Oh well, cheers, and good luck in the future. Keep yourself out of trouble!

Best wishes man, sorry that you feel you must leave. There are many good people here!

Latest posts

Back