Some Bud...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
Here's pictures of some bud I acquired :D

Enjoy ...

close up.jpg

bud4.jpg

bud.jpg

dont know, cant smoke it till the 23rd... im getting off probation. i've had it since the 12th! BOY do I have some self-control :eek: ;) :D :) :cool: :rolleyes:

but i'll update once i get to smoking it

Smoof One said:
dont know, cant smoke it till the 23rd... im getting off probation. i've had it since the 12th! BOY do I have some self-control :eek: ;) :D :) :cool: :rolleyes:

but i'll update once i get to smoking it

HELL YEAH YOU GOT SELF CONTROL SOME MAD SELF CONTROL:eek: I WOULDNT LAST IF I HAD THAT MUCH BUD ON ME AND I COULDNT SMOKE IT...:p it be gone lol props on your self control :D :cool:

Man you do have self control. You have a new pipe and some good looking weed ... I would of smoked it already.

That's some good looking bud and let's just say it wouldn't have lasted long at all with The Grunt's. :D Hope ya get to smoke it soon.:p

Well I'm free of the bullshit that is called probation!! I have smoked this bud and it is a very pleasing high. I can tell it is mostly indica as it gives you a laid back couchy high. but as i have found if you go out and get some exercise and do something active then it is a very fun high!
very pleased with this bud :)
happy smoking people, and remember stay safe and dont get caught!!;)

i know how it feels to get off probation and be able to smoke again after years yup be careful tho cause when my probation officer said i was off he tried to screw me and say i needed one more UA when i was off probey so i said **** that im off and i never had too ya power to ya

DANG...
thats alot of nice lookin weed, and even though its been said before

major props for holding back.

it doesnt need to be said, but enjoy the **** out of it when your smoking.
im sure the wait will be worth it ~_^

Latest posts

Back