some clone help needed !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waynekerr

Reaction score
:) Hi i need some info please

I have had to start from seed and i have 5 in, i wish to turn them after 2 weeks growth.
The thing is will they show weather they are male in 2 weeks as i want to take clones of them ?
Should i remember which plant i took the clone off so later on i will know which clone to throw out.

im not sure what to do some help if possible thanx

I think it takes longer then 2 weeks to determine sex, I maybe wrong, I didnt find out about sex till about the 4 or 5th week...

You are growing from seed, and are switching to flower cycle after two weeks? Isn't that a little early? I woul veg longer, and then switch.....clone right before you switch and check for the boys throughout.

i cloned in 6 days the other day with gdpxbb..U follwer my metord your be getting the same results..iv been cloning for many years now.I clone for my self and friends so i would like to think i have this methord down to a tea.your need
1.propergater(not heated.they dry your clones out to much)
2.rockwool(1inch)i grow in soil but clone in rockwool
3.sterlilke scaple
4.10L bucket
5.10L of water
6.rooting gel(clonex growth technolgy)
Soak your cubes in water ph 5.5 for 3 hours at leaste..then sqweeze them so there not drenched then
cut your clone of your plant with some sizzors..then cut the end at a 45 degree angle with the sterile scaple.then dip in clonex rooting gel and then poak in the cub..put in the proergater and mist 2 times a day and open for 2 mins 2x a day.pm me if u need more help

gdp rooted 004.jpg

gdp rooted 006.jpg

rule of thumb - any strain except lowryder. seed to seedling = 2 weeks. seedling to full veg; 14" high = 2 weeks. then take clones if you wish - mark a plant #1, then the clones from that plant put in row 1. tag with #1 if ya want. and keep going. flip the light to 12/12 and by the time preflower normally starts to show yer clones will be rooting. then if #1 plant and #4 plant show male balls; ya throw away row 1 and row 4.

oh ya plant number 1 and 4 too. hehehe

Latest posts

Back