Some early sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
This plant has been above dirt since 02-14,is not an auto,has no alternating nodes but I swear it has BALLS:holysheep: .I have another one like this one that is also showing early male.Let me know what ya'll think.

march012 022.JPG

march012 024.JPG

march012 025.JPG

Being that males usually show first, they could be, but I think you're about atleast 2 weeks out of the males even showing. Those look like leaves to me. I'm seeing the opposite on my best girl... it looks like I'm seeing calyx's, but I'm pretty sure they're just new leaves. My girl's broke dirt about 3 days after yours did.

Thanks for the reply.In the second pic it looks like a cluster to me and in the third pic you can see the new leaves along side the "balls".I'm still leaning toward male or hermie at least.

oldsman said:
This plant has been above dirt since 02-14,is not an auto,has no alternating nodes but I swear it has BALLS:holysheep: .I have another one like this one that is also showing early male.Let me know what ya'll think.

I wouldn't run out 'n buy those "It's a GIRL" cigars just yet....:p.. it looks like a boy to me. ;) I think you're thinking is right on the money olds'..

Thanks Hick.I already pulled it as it wasn't a good looking plant to start with and it is still early enough to put out more to replace it.I'm still surprised it showed this early.I've got another one that's looking identical to this one that will probaly be yanked today but I'm going to start 2 more for each one I pull.

I've found 2 more showing sex without having alternating nodes:eek: .Another male,pretty sure it is anyway,and my Heavy Duty Fruity is showing female:hubba: ,again I'm pretty sure it is.Take a look.These are getting at it early.The HDF popped above dirt on 2/11 and the other on 2/14.I ain't complaining.I might try to get a couple clones off the HDF in a couple weeks when she developes more,it will be my first attempt at cloning.:D

early sexin 002.JPG

early sexin 006.JPG

early sexin 009.JPG

early sexin 014.JPG

early sexin 007.JPG

early sexin 012.JPG

I run into them showing sex without alternating nodes every once in a while.

It is nice when they let you know who is who early. Congrats on your girl!

Thanks THG.Like I said,I'm not complaining.She will be showered with love water and nutrients and sunshine.

Possible Hermis (pic 5)not sure tho

Latest posts

Back