Some good news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Just wanted to let yall know that the Mrs. mainharvest got approved for her medical card and it should be showing up in the mail any day now. Im so pumped that we can finally grow legally now and we can also go to dispenceries. so you guys might be seeing more of me around here. Already germed some Genius x Deepchunk from Cannacopia, some of the most frosted bud ive ever grown.

its a great feeling to be legal & not have to worry of b.s. good luck

cool beans maineharvest...:cool:

Yual walking the right trail and be blessed yual shared it with me! Much luck and love my friend. See yual on the trails.

BWD

Congrats!!!, Now if my ol lady would get hers I would b :chipper:

Green mojo for a green card :)

MH,

Glad to hear that. I know it put my wife at ease once we became legal. She is an anxious person and having MJ growing in the basement illegally does not help her anxietly levels at all, but once we became legal, it really put her mind at ease about growing.

Good luck, and I hope the MJ helps your GF/wife!

MC

Yeah it feels great to not have to worry about things. I still have not got my card but I will sometime this summer when I can afford it. we are aloud to have 6 plants flowering at a time and that is plenty for the two of us. I cant wait to see whats going on at the dispencary.

:clap::woohoo::clap: that's awesome news, main :aok:

:peace:,

7ge

When I got my card in Maine they said I had to choose dispensary or grow and cannot do both. I argued that I wanted to be able to purchase different variaties so I could establish what worked best for me and then grow that but he said that I couldn't and must decide which way I wanted to go.

I decided not to renew my card this go-a-round because you don't have to register with the state any longer to be able to grow your own. All that is needed is a script from the doctor. If you purchase from a despensary you do have to register because they have to have a record for the transaction and thier own grow limit.

There is going to be some sort of a hempfest in Maine in April right? I think Prof P from Dynasty seeds mentioned something to me about giving away free seeds to registered card holders, but that all are welcome...card holders and non card holders. Sounds like a road trip to me, lol.

Wow, not been to Maine in a looooong time, might be able to swing a road trip there as well!

I missed the one last year, bummed me out. I wrote down the date for this year but don't ask me what I did with it. lol

niteshft said:
When I got my card in Maine they said I had to choose dispensary or grow and cannot do both. I argued that I wanted to be able to purchase different variaties so I could establish what worked best for me and then grow that but he said that I couldn't and must decide which way I wanted to go.

I decided not to renew my card this go-a-round because you don't have to register with the state any longer to be able to grow your own. All that is needed is a script from the doctor. If you purchase from a despensary you do have to register because they have to have a record for the transaction and thier own grow limit.

Sorry you can't do both, but dispensaries are overrated anyway! :) I sure wish we didn't have to get a new card each year, how does the state make money if not giving out cards, though?

I'm sure they are getting plenty enough from the despensary....it was an issue of privacy that stopped the registration mandation. I complained to my state rep that we don't have to register for Oxy or any other med so why should mmj be any different? He agreed and pushed the issue. Not sure if I was responsible for the change but I like to think it helped.

Yeah Hempstock and Harvestfest are great!

The card and script arrived today!

The doc def said she can grow her own and shop at the dispencery.

Roddy said:
Sorry you can't do both, but dispensaries are overrated anyway! :) I sure wish we didn't have to get a new card each year, how does the state make money if not giving out cards, though?

The state (Maine) makes their $$$ off of the caregivers like me (and the dispensaries). They charge me $300 per patient per year, and I can have up to 5 patients. My wife could also register 5 patients and we could grow for 10 patients in the same house. But no more than 10 patients per address for caregivers.

We are allowed to grow 6 plants per patient, and the State of Maine classifies a plant as a "flowering female". So that really is a lot. My patients are fairly light users so the 6 plant restriction doesn't really limit us as far a taking care of our patients.

MC

Latest posts

Back