Some mod changes

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, please let us all wecome our new moderator on board MarijuanaPassion forum.

Our new Moderator is: DLtoker !!!!

Welcome DLtoker!

Our moderators are doing a great job to keep the forum clean, delete spam messages and keep control of our members. Without the mods this wouldn't be the place it is now.

So thanks to all the mods.

On a different note we have to let some moderators go.

Hick has been doing a really great job from the beginning here on the forum and want to personally thank him for all the work he has done here. He made it clear that he wanted to take some time off. Well all the best Hick and thanks for everything. Hope you will be back soon.

Elephant man hasn't been very active on board last month and i pmed him what's going on.

Thanks everyone.

the_riz

Reaction score
The great thing about these forums is the mods have felt more like fellow members than moderators. keep up the good work guys! you know how to run a top notch forum :D

S

Stoney Bud

Thanks for the kind words riz! We are all fellow members. We just happen to be Mods too!

D

DLtoker

That's exactly right. But now I can change Stoney's avatar to ANYTHING ;).

Thanks again for the invite!!! :smoke1:

Runbyhemp

Reaction score
Keep up the good work ! Much appreciated

freezeland

Reaction score
good work you guys are very friendly too!!! oh by way the am i the only frenchy arround?

K

Kupunakane

Yeah, tell you what, a couple of good mods can make or break a site easily. This is a class joint, (pardon the freudian slip), LOL. You folks have a great place here, and it has been a blast to hang out.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

D

DLtoker

Thanks for all the kind words! :) And it's you folks that rock!

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
it's nice to have a new MOD ! this place is great !! thanks for the hard work you guys put in . we all appreciate it , i deffinetly do !!!

PEACE:D

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
good stuff man, congrats DL. and goodbye to the outgoing dudes, you`ll be missed, a wealth of knoledge leaves with you:( .

Dizoelio

Reaction score
Grats DL. I've only had great experiences with the mods on this site, and great experiences with you. So it makes sense to make you a mod.

Anyhow, keep on tokin'

:aok:

A

allgrownup

Thank you HICK, you and other mods helped me get started, and i am not ashamed to brag about it.

"So howd you learn to grow?" This HICK guy told me how ahahahahaha

Please come by if you can, many owe you THANKS! for their lushious gardens. THANKS!

and DL, CONGRATS i'm glad to see an active knowledgeable person step up.

the_riz

Reaction score
Most definetly. while hanging out in the chat room for hours yesterday me and Rocker420 were talking over a smoke about how this place is like a second family to us. and plenty of people deserve all the thanks they get for helping me and the doc grow some top notch bud! we really couldnt have done it without this place and without the community's ongoing support..

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
the_riz said:
Most definetly. while hanging out in the chat room for hours yesterday me and Rocker420 were talking over a smoke about how this place is like a second family to us. and plenty of people deserve all the thanks they get for helping me and the doc grow some top notch bud! we really couldnt have done it without this place and without the community's ongoing support..

I WILL SECOND THAT !!!

we are all one big " HIGH " , ( i mean happy ) family . aint it grand !!!

PEACE:D

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey DL just wanted to say congrats:dancing: :banana: :clap: bro. see ya around peace

thedutchmaster3

Pot smoker extraordinaire
Reaction score
congrats DLtoker...you got some pretty big shoes to fill replacing hick and elephant man...im sure you have what it takes