Some of my buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabuta

Reaction score
some ganja, you will see blueberry, strawberry cough, afghani, white widow, and the funk.

They are all in here somewhere.

Picture 0901.JPG

Picture1.JPG

Picture 073.JPG

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 006.JPG

Picture 072.JPG

Picture 0491.JPG

Picture 0761.JPG

I knew if no one responded then these buds arent that good. Oh well they have seemed to get me sorta high. I guess

they look really nice to me! lots of hairs and crystals looks like the 8th of dank i just picked up!

Realy nice photos.Witch strain in the tastest?Witch first, second...?

Kabuta said:
some ganja, you will see blueberry, strawberry cough, afghani, white widow, and the funk.

They are all in here somewhere.
Whats up Kabuta. Damn those buds look great man. Shit dude i would give my left nut for one of those buds. Well maybe not my left nut but i'd pay ya for them. :D I don't think anyone replied to your thread because of the weekend everyone out partying. Trust me you will get reply's. Once again great looking buds.

The blueberry and strawberry cough were prob. the best. Blueberry is the one little nug by itself. The strawberry cough is of the 3 nuggies sitting on my pipe that are really crystally. The white widow is on there also. The taste of that is to die for. I also like bubble hashis taste.

gosh thanks for the replys

Hey Kabuta...easy there big guy :D like TBG said, it's the weekend. Those buds are freakin' sweet! I'd sell ya' TBG's "left nut" too for a hit of any one of those. Did you grow those? Damn!

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey Kabuta...easy there big guy :D like TBG said, it's the weekend. Those buds are freakin' sweet! I'd sell ya' TBG's "left nut" too for a hit of any one of those. Did you grow those? Damn!
Sorry GreenDayGirl but i'm the only one that can sell my nuts. :D

Hey GDG nice to see you in here again, those buds look nice man, kinda like some nugz floating around here

hell yeah kabuta...esp. the last pic...but they all look super fine to me!

Nice Weed Buy ur Self a Dutch Master N Roll a Fat One SmokeGooD

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey! A girl has to try :p I'd sell one of my own but..........

she already sold them for some other bud :D

Latest posts

Back