some pics of my new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
hey guys.

i am starting new grow and figured i whould post some pics.i have 10 papaya and 3 indoor mix from gypsy nervana.they are 11 days old and growing fast.i am gonna trans plant in few days,they are under 1 400w mh 4 40w cfls 1 250w hps 1 100w hps and 2 warm 40 cfls also a 150w flouresent sun system grow light.i have the 4 40w clfs hanging from both sides of my main grow hood .just turned all the lights on the 3 days ago,my closet is 4'x2'x8' gonna be tight till i get the males out.i am gonna try some black gold worm casting soil and bat gauno this grow.havent added any nutes yet,i like to wait till i trans plant b4 adding any nutes.i am gonna use fox farm grow big then in flower gonna switch to fox farm tiger bloom.and change 400w mh to a 400w hps light.gona try to clone this time around will be first time so i might need some help from the pros.this will be my 5th grow and looking forward to the end results.ill post my progress evey 2 weeks.i have mad a couple of homeade co2 in 2 liters with yeast and sugar.i have some hosses hanging over plants.i have not worked out a timer setup yet.under the main hood i have my 400w mh and my 250w hps.i baught the hood seprate and added the extra bulb,they both fit in there great.heat is my main prob i have to leave the door open in day and close it when lights go off.kinda pain the the but,really sucks when go to 12/12 all well my temps stay 70/85 deg.kinda messy rite now with all the wires and stuff.but will redo everything when all the plats are in there bigger pots.i have everything all on breakers so f anythin shorts out there wont be any fires.i also and smoke detecters in grow room and in bedroom also.fire extinguisher close

lights 001.jpg

lights 002.jpg

lights 003.jpg

lights 005.jpg

lights 006.jpg

lights 007.jpg

lights 008.jpg

lights 009.jpg

lights 010.jpg

lights 011.jpg

Looks like you'll have a good amount of plants that will be female... and looks like a nice setup. U have a journal going?

thanks kade.ya i think ill do a journal this grow,

Latest posts

Back