some pics of my new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats going on sgtsmoke. Everything is looking great my friend. Got a nice new home built cab, ladies in flower, babies in veg. What more can a pot farmer ask for except maybe some dry smoke. :p Anyway your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

thanks guys.
the cab still needs some work.ill get to it this week.
my cat max is doing great his infection is gone and healing good.hes finnaly jumping around and playing.and beggin for food.he still has to wear the ecoller.''lamp shade".

i cant wait to smoke some of my weed.my last grow we sold almost all of it.we needed the money badly,i hate spending 60/80$ a week on pot.but pretty soon wee should have enough to last till next harvest.

hey guys week 4 flowering.

my girls are looking good.starting to pack on the buds,there starting to get the trics i love to see.cant wait till they get really frosty,the short one in there is from an indoor mix that i orderd from planet skunk.i dont what strain that is but its friggen awsome,short and stinky she is definataly an oddball

i have been doing some work on my new cab.i did the intake yesterday i got 2 more of those vent covers.i wanted adjustable ones but didnt have ones that whould work for this project.so i got the standard ones.i built a defuser box so all that light wont shine thru.i then cut a hole the same size as my stanly blower fan,and attached it to the box.
the wood i used was cheap handy panel $2.50 for a 2X4 piece kinda crappy.didnt have much money for this project $60 was the buget.when i was at the store yesterday there was a sale going on for 2x4 3/4 lamanated plywood bright white.ohhhh man that was some nice **** solid and sturdy $5.50 a piece it was $10.well i bought 5 of them,i had to just dont tell my girlfriend he he.gonna save them for future projects.

my clones are doing very well i can defanitaly tell the two clones i took from that unknow strain the are so short.they look kinda bad today cause the fell over rite upside down and sat like that a long time,molly my cat did it tryn to get in there.so they are doing better.

new updates 001.jpg

new updates 002.jpg

new updates 003.jpg

new updates 004.jpg

new updates 005.jpg

new updates 006.jpg

new updates 007.jpg

new updates 008.jpg

new updates 009.jpg

new updates 010.jpg

i also wanted to do some sort of co2 setup in one of the pics you can see the hose comming in .i am gonna attach a 2 18'fish tank bubblers on the celing over the plants.

man those hps lights are friggen bright.i have 1 400w hps 1 150w hps under the same hood
then on the walls i have a 100w hps both sides.that sun system 150w flour kinda sucks for vegin
my clones are starting to stretch a bit.i need to get a mh light in there.theres one on this guys garage on the side of me that looks nice lol.naw i cant do that,there is a 250w mh at home depot for 80 bucks.ill just have to take it apart and make my own hood.then i can use that 150w for my young cuttings in the other side of cab.
some needed attention is my ballast box.i have 3 ballast in there,i have had it like over 6 months now and i dont feel safe wires all over and shet like that.
that will be my next project to make there own boxes.i am good with sheet metal so i will come up with something.

new updates 010.jpg

new updates 012.jpg

new updates 013.jpg

new updates 016.jpg

new updates 017.jpg

i ordered some white widow seeds.will be here in a week,i want some more of that killer bud.i grew some a little while back and all my freinds want more.they said it was the best they ever smoked,so there wish will come true,ill prob have some almost done in may june.

Whats up my busy friend. Everything is looking great sgtsmoke. Got some clone babies and some nice ladies in flower. Damn man your almost set. The only thing your missing is some dry bud and by the looks of things it won't be long before ya have some of that. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

i figure end of febuary my ladies will be done.then clones will go in flower,then my widows should be big enough to go in veg.im gonna clone the heck out of the widows.

i think i am gona get some 12 16' colas on them babies

Latest posts

Back