some pics of my new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got some battires for cam,here are some pics

update 001.jpg

update 002.jpg

update 003.jpg

update 004.jpg

update 005.jpg

Nice pics Sarge, seems that your grow is coming along. Those sexy ladies look great. :aok:

Whats up sgtsmoke. Your ladies are looking great mang. Nice compact growth and very green. Great job keep it up. ;)

thanks fellas.i just turned the lights to 12/12 today.cant w8 till i get some buds.hopefully in a week or so i can find the males.so i can transplant the rest of the females to the 3 gall pots,i only have room for 8 in there.i am hopeing to get at least 6/8 females out of 12 plants.1 question tho

do i keep giveing them the fox farm gro big for another 2/3 weeks
then switch to the bloom nutes?

hey guys.
i know that this is off subject,my cat got realy realy sick last week and had to take him to the vet.he chould not pee,fatal to male cats toxins build up inside and kill the organs.the vet said it will cost 800/900 to fix him.my girl and i decide to have it done.they stick a catheder up his we we into the bladder and drain.after that was done he still was blocked no pee.surgey is the only fix.ANOTHER $1000 OR PUT HIM TO SLEEP.well he got the surgey no way wee can put him to sleep my girlfriend said.so now we are up to $1900
the $1000 was our christmas money for a big screen tv.we have been saving since summer.oh well it when to save a life.max is home now and doing well he hates the lamp shade on his head lol,keeps walking backwards crying and peeing all over.what the vet did was cut off his wee wee OUCH.so basically max is no longer a boy he had a sex change to a girl.

word of warning to everybody here that has male cats
dont feed them cat food with fish salmon tuna and shrimp.
a little bit is ok but constintaly like we did is not good .thing for us is we have 4 male cats and 1 female.

thanks guys hope no one is mad cause i told my story about my cat
i am sorry if i did
just wanted to tell what happen to max my cat,so if anyone else is giveing that catfood with tuna salmon and shrimp please change.very very painfull to have syrgey.he crys very bad when pees gonna be a long recovery for him
thanks guys. BTW my plants are getting very nice growing fast.week 1 flower

oh man im sorry to hear that im not a cat man but ican still appreciate the love between a pet/owner. i wish you the best of luck with them in the futurer. try to have a merry christmas

sgtsmoke said:
can you clone a clone?
Yes, you can. I remember a study I read a few years back that said this can be done with no harm until about the 11th-13th generation of clone. At that point, the thc dropped to almost nothing. At the time of the study, no one had figured out why.

P.S. I'm sorry to hear about the terrible illness your cat is going through. At least he owns people who take good care of him! Give him a great big scritchy scratch for me. Right behind the left ear where my cats love it so much!

thanks guys for the support.max is getting better we love our cats and will do anything for them.the gray cat that is in the pic is molly my female cat

cool im glad i can clone a clone cause i have no room in my closet for a mother plant.
so far 1 week flower and no signs of males yet.i have 12 plants in there.i only have room for 8.as soon as the males appear i have to transplant the rest to 3 gallon pots .i have a freind who grows also.i am gonna give him the females i cant fit.
my back room is starting to get stinky.i got some californa scents,gonna open up a can today.i have never used it b4 i heard it works great.
i will post some pics later on today.

here are some pics.if you look at maxes bottom you can see where he is no longer a boy,cut off his balls and wee wee $1000 operation

update 001.jpg

update 002.jpg

update 003.jpg

update 004.jpg

update 005.jpg

update 006.jpg

update 007.jpg

i cant stand cats , but your plants look good.

cant w8 till the males show.dont want the ones in the small pots get rootbound.gonna transplant the females to bigger when males show.

hey guys.
sorry i havent updated in a while i have been really busy theses days.my cat has to go to the vet every three days,he not doing to good got infection from **** on his cut.hes got a cone on his head and cant clean himself.i try but he fights and claws.

well my plants are doing good.i have 5 nice and strong females very healthy and staring to bud.i was hopeing to get 6/8 females.but all well
i got 11 clones going,i made a cool clone box.the clones have been in there 1 week now and doing good.i got the olivias clone gell,and the clone salution.

no pics yet comming soon need batteries

sgtsmoke said:
hey guys.
sorry i havent updated in a while i have been really busy theses days.my cat has to go to the vet every three days,he not doing to good got infection from **** on his cut.hes got a cone on his head and cant clean himself.i try but he fights and claws.

well my plants are doing good.i have 5 nice and strong females very healthy and staring to bud.i was hopeing to get 6/8 females.but all well
i got 11 clones going,i made a cool clone box.the clones have been in there 1 week now and doing good.i got the olivias clone gell,and the clone salution.

no pics yet comming soon need batteries
Whats going on sgtsmoke. Sorry to here that your cat is sick mang. Nothing worse than a sick pet. Hope he or she gets better soon. We just got done going through a bunch of shite with our dog. She is 7 years old and is a diabetic. Has to get two shots a day. Anyway glad to here the ladies are doing great and you took some clones. ;)

i have been working on a new grow cab.i built two sections,one side is for clones and storage.18''X2'x12" the otherside is 30''x2'x2' for veging my clones.
i can grow them 24'' easy.i still have to make a shelf at 12'' high so the plants are closer to the light and when they get big i can take out the shelf.

my other plants that i had going,i got 4 females out of 12 plants.
i missed a hermie in the bunch and pollenated the other plants in the room.it looks just like my other females i got fooled lol.i am still new to growing so ill take it as learning curve.i think i may have caught them in time i hope.as soon as i saw the pollen i misted all my plants with water and cleand my room.it was over nite when the pollen sacks opend.so i hope i dont get seeds.i know its a wish but all well.here are some pics

i still have to finish my new cab i need to cut out intake and exaust vents
gonna do it inth morning.

updates 001.jpg

updates 002.jpg

updates 003.jpg

updates 004.jpg

updates 005.jpg

updates 006.jpg

updates 007.jpg

updates 008.jpg

updates 009.jpg

updates 010.jpg

i got board and did some more work on my box.
i did the exaust vents.now i have to work on the fan intake,got to get some fans first not sure what i am gonna use yet.i have some ideas.the light that i am using is a 150w floresent from sun system. ifound a piecs of glass from a refridgearator shelf and put it under my light,the glass really helped with the heat temps stay a 79 deg.i need to put some tape or something for the light leaks from the glass.i am going to get a better light,i want to get a 250w mh or a400w mh with 6'' air fittings and glass lens. i have a good blower fan from an old furnace i can use to vent the heat from the light.

updates 011.jpg

updates 012.jpg

updates 013.jpg

updates 014.jpg

updates 015.jpg

updates 016.jpg

updates 017.jpg

took some pics of my other plants in the flowering closet.

updates 001.jpg

updates 002.jpg

updates 003.jpg

updates 007.jpg

updates 008.jpg

updates 011.jpg

Lookin' good buddy! Sorry I missed your question on the grow big. Should blend it out till 3rd week or so, little less each week...till they are done stretching.

Looks like you will have a perpetual grow going soon with that cab. :)

Best wishes get well soon to kitty.

thats a sweet cabinet man i give it an A+, looks like TBG might have some competition on the cabnet making.

Latest posts

Back