Some Pics of what is in my closet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Here are some pics of a lil lady I rescued from a couple guys who knew NOTHING LOL... Was not sure if it was a girl or not when I got her. She was about 4 inches tall and planted in Clay.... She is RAWKIN in the DWC now though.... She is about 4 weeks into bloom.

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

What yual usin there fur yur lights pilgrem? Lookin good to me just wonderin how yual cookin em?

BWD

Lookin good for CFL grow.

Imagine what a 4-600watt HPS in a vented hood would do..probably a lb easy.... :eek:

Keep us informed i want to see more!

Man! Looks super tight and bushy for a CFL grow! No personal experience with legit indoor setups, but from reading and researching on this site and elsewhere, that is by far the nicest looking CFL usage in flower that I've seen... Looking good dude

Yea.. have 12-23 watt CFL bulbs in there... 6 Daylight spectrum for the extra lumens. 6 Kit/Bath Bulbs 3200ish K for the extra red..

I have a few 400 watt HPS lights here but this grow is contained inside a Hollowed out stand-up freezer... I took out all the plastic lining and insulation and got back down to metal all around... The compressor I pulled and put in a 800 CFM booster fan to circulate the air....( I know a LOT of people here hate those things... BUT I am only circulating air for about 24 Cubic feet so IT WORKS for this application :D ) The Freezer is only about 5.5 ft tall and If I put a 400 watt light in there I would lose about half my grow space from the reflector and 18 inches under the light to keep from burning leaves. So in this situation the CFL's were the way to go....

I coulda ran a cool tube to get that space back, BUT I don't have one and this was a spur of the moment type grow.

This lady has impressed me BIG TIME...I really did not think she was gonna make it that night I pulled her out of the clay mud heh...I do have a couple clones in the cloner fully rooted and waiting for to decide what to do with them. Might take them out to the farm for a few outdoor plants and try a reveg on momma, she has some potential...(or just likes how I treat her).

looks very nice..and very Sativa..you in for a long haul my friend...please keep us updated

take care and be safe

howdy CG. been awhile. hope life is treating you kind...mojo for the cfl grow...

:48:

It's amazing what enough of those curly bulbs can do when you put a few of em together! I'd agree this is the best cfl grow I've come across so far! green mojo! keep it up!

A stand up freezer too! that's an awesome stealth cabinet given the space at the bottom to accommodate electrical.

Thanks for sharing this here site of wonderful lookin plant growth all be done just under those little squiggly ights yual can buys at the local hardwares store and Y splitters for extra. CAnt believe how bushy and tight that plant looks. Very impressed I must say. Good trail yur walkin pilgrem yual got the green thumb fur sure.

BWD

Thank you all... Yea she seems to like it...

Kinda nice to be back in the game a lil bit too... I had been itching to get back to it for a while now and this lil girl came along...

Funny thing to 4U2... she looked SOOO Indica before the switch, but since then she is throwing more sativa looking traits... Since the lil stretch began the new leaves have thinned out and gotten skinny, Before... she had big wide fan leaflets...

Irish said:
howdy CG. been awhile. hope life is treating you kind...mojo for the cfl grow...

:48:
Everything been going great.... Just been working and gettin things done ya know.

Looking good CG....definitely got a Sat look to her. I always find Sat leaning crosses might not be beauty queen winners come the chop but they hve some of the more interesting highs. Made the mistake of smoking some hvy Sat leaning bud before bed last night. Pretty much laid in bed for an hour and a half tripping. :D Was awesome...just glad I didn't hve to get up for work this morning. :p

Well about another week in the book.... Trichome production is picking up and they are maturing.... and the bud sites are fattening up a lil bit too...

She still has a ways to go though

Now for eye-candy

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Getting frosty! looking healthy. Is it the light in those pictures that's kinda making some of the leaves look brownish?

I think it has something to do with the Macro setting and the lighting..... Might try to change the light filtering on the next run.... everything is good and green though.

Latest posts

Back