Some sugar for the ladies of Marijuana Passion

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Here is some sugar for the ladies of Marijuana Passion. Enjoy ladies.
medium-smiley-016.gif

100_0764.jpg

100_0762.jpg

100_0761.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0757.jpg

100_0756.jpg

100_0755.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0745.jpg

The only way those pics could get any better... is if I were the one takin the pics and the one bein able to smoke that bud!!!

I think i just had a creamin ur panties kinda moment.. those ladies... beauties... mmmmm..

pranicfever said:
I think i just had a creamin ur panties kinda moment.. those ladies... beauties... mmmmm..
I always new there was a way of doing that without touching.
large-smiley-043.gif

AWESOME shots....whats the cam your using?? AWESOME shots...those plants are damn sugar for sure...AWESOME shots...would love to hear a smoke report in the future

and did i mention AWESOME shots :p :D

Tryin to keep the show for girls only huh. Well, I dressed up so I could crash the party.
eck05.gif
00000014.gif

By the way, they look great. just coulnd't resist the prank dude. hahahaha

22976938.P1010003crossdresser.jpg

The only thing wrong that I can see

is that those beautiful buds

are not in front of me

Bro Grunt, you should be taking pics for a living man. You have a good eye for a pic.

You use damn fine models too.

LdyLunatic said:
AWESOME shots....whats the cam your using?? AWESOME shots...those plants are damn sugar for sure...AWESOME shots...would love to hear a smoke report in the future

and did i mention AWESOME shots :p :D
042.gif
LdyLunatic. It's a Kodak EasyShare Z700. Very nice camera.
068.gif

Mutt said:
Tryin to keep the show for girls only huh. Well, I dressed up so I could crash the party.
eck05.gif
00000014.gif

medium-smiley-002.gif
damn dude you make one ugly ass chick.
medium-smiley-002.gif

Mutt said:
eck05.gif
00000014.gif

You better watch out with that shit Mutt. That pygmy is on the loose! He sees you dressed like that and there's no tellin what he'll do.

Mutt, somehow I was picturing you a little different...but not quite that different. Hmmmm... Oh! TBG those shots are just beautiful, you should make a calender or something you know like White Widow/Miss March I don't know it just seems like a waste not to use thoe pics for a greater good. They always brighten up my morning keep them coming!

kackarot said:
one day i too will grow bud as awesome as that

but intell that day me and you will just smoke lol yeah those are some nice pics greendaygirl is right you should make a calender you can make good money

Boy those are some frosty nugs. I left the dress off this time B. Grunt. hahahahahahhaha.

Mutt said:
Boy those are some frosty nugs. I left the dress off this time B. Grunt. hahahahahahhaha.
Thank god. That wasn't pretty at all.
00000003.gif
00000003.gif
00000003.gif

Come on Mutt...lets see ya' in heels! Anyhow the only thing better than seeing the sugar would be to pull one of those tops, put it on a stick and s**k on it. (the bud). heeheehee

damn your ladies like to show off THE BROTHER'S GRUNT :D damn fine looking gals ;)

can we have some more pics pretty pweese with lots of sugar on top :p :D

Latest posts

Back