somebody get me a doctor, i dont know if she's gonna make it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENTEAMGROW

Reaction score
The clones that I made arent doing as well. Although there growing at the same rate as last time Im noticing some curling of the leaves, and yellow spots on the leaves. The only thing I can think of that went wrong was either the stress that was put on the clones when we made them or I put too much root strengther (rhizotonic) for a few days, or over watering. Any thoughts about this? I didn't water today. So hopefully they'll look a little better tommorow. Alright, give some knowledge :).

Thanks,

GREENTEAM

Here's the stats.

1. Hydro
2. hand watered in coco
3. canna coco nutrient plan, week 2
4. Florous, t5
5. 5.8 ph in water
6. veg phase
7. 68% humidity, about 78-80 degrees
8. plenty of ventilation (1 oscillating fan, vortex fan sucking air out, a passive hole to let air out
9. 18 hrs of light

sick veg 1.jpg

sick veg.jpg

cycle 2 veg.jpg

Hey

Put down the bong and help me!

LOL,

No but seriously, Im freaking out.

Prior to tranplanting to the larger pots did the roots pop out of the little pots?
I'm not a hydro guy. but looks like there is a nutrient problem or something. I'd stop the root "promoter" I asuming that is a cloning product as if they have roots they don't need them anymore. I would omit that first. Can you check the PPM's of your nutrient solution? That may help the hydro guys out.
everything else on your list looks fine. but would omit one thing at a time.
I always have a one or two "yellowed" leafs on my clones. but NOT on new growth.

Latest posts

Back