Someone Help ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patches

Reaction score
Hello! This is my 2nd grow and I'm having some issues this time around.

I've been fighting some issues for about 3-4 weeks now. What started out as what I believe was a nutrient burn, then to nitrogen toxicity, then to being deficit in nutrients because of a lock out. Which has caused all the yellowing/the claw/burnt tips ECT.

Here's what I've done,
I've flushed them with 3 waterings with just PH balanced water and the last watering 2 days ago was with half nutrients. After flushing them and then giving half nutrients they started to look better and was pointed towards the light.

Today I looked at them and they are all sagging really bad and it looks like the tops have all pointed up and are curling!

Someone please help me figure out what is going on! They looked like they were getting better now I think they look worse and that something is seriously wrong.

Median: Coco & Perlite
In 5 Gallon Cloth Pots
Exhaust fan, fan circulating air
600W Viparspectra LED Light
The light is 27" from the tops
Temperature: 70F - 76F
Humidity: 45% - 60%
Watering ever 1-2 days
PH: 5.8 - 6.2
Light Cycle: 24/7

Pictures below

Last edited:
couldn't see pictures but Have you checked for bugs on roots and back of leaves with a loupe

Coco is known for scavenging minerals, primarily calcium, and without CalMag added to your fertilizer you're definitely gonna see some weird looking deficiency symptoms. It's an easy medium to grow in once you find your sweet spot, but finding that balance can take a couple false starts!
Without pics it's hard to say anything for sure but that is a known issue with coco and you should address it anyway.

Say brother you may not want to hear this, But I would start over. You're growing indoors and it's hard to get all soil issues figured out when you don't know the issue.
You may fight it to a dismal harvest of very low quality bud. If it even has the strength to flower. Get new soil, re germinate seeds and let nature be. Especially for new growers, don't try and be fancy. My analogy is (nutrients are like fishing tackle. Most tackle is designed to catch fishermen not fish). If you want to be high tech, invest in soil testing equipment. And always stockpile quality soil when it is on sale.
Peace brother

Let's get some photos before throwing the baby out with the bath water. Coco is very easy once you get used to treating it like coco and not dirt. It behaves somewhat like a soil-hydro hybrid that needs extra minerals. I'm currently running 50-75% coco in my soil mix and have done full coco in the past. I personally add a bunch of compost to it for pH stability and moisture retention, but there are others on here who run straight coco and maybe one of them will chime in with a fert regime that has worked for them.

Hi Meddakotabis. Welcome.

I second waiting before anything rash. I am finishing my first grow. I chose hydro and made several mistakes, but learned each time how to fix it and what to do to avoid that mistake next time. That learning curve is what everyone goes through. Weed is a weed. It can forgive a lot of mistakes. The beginning is the most vulnerable, but learning to baby the seeds through that vulnerable stage packs a lot of learning to the beginning few weeks.

People around here expert growers and breeders. Hang around and you'll be good.

The point of my advice is to reconsider the style of his growing. After erasing a few paragraphs of guidance. Please by all means forge ahead. Forgive me for questioning people with one and two grows of experience.
Peace

And the award for Most Passive-Aggressive post goes to...

Yikes dude! Most of us on here try to provide positive feedback, encouragement, pointers and answers to questions. And among the posters on this thread I see many decades of experience growing not just cannabis but all sorts of plants. Telling someone to destroy his/her plants sight unseen is tantamount to malpractice.

And the award for Most Passive-Aggressive post goes to...

Yikes dude! Most of us on here try to provide positive feedback, encouragement, pointers and answers to questions. And among the posters on this thread I see many decades of experience growing not just cannabis but all sorts of plants. Telling someone to destroy his/her plants sight unseen is tantamount to malpractice.
If you're plants are in bad shape that your calling out for help asap. When you're plants are young, you are often times better starting over. Rather than push on through a grow that may be doomed. He has no pictures to go by. Looking back a few decades I remember what can happen.
If you want to hold someone's hand while they hang themselves go ahead. I'll tell them to take the rope from around their neck. I have $50 that says my way is more efficient and effective. The lesson will be learned by the grower without blundering through the rest of the grow. Having plants that never fully recover.
But it's easy to go online and run your mouth without any advice to the question being asked.
The title was help asap! Butterfly kisses and best wishes are not going to fix his growing problems.
Lesson #1 in growing cannabis. You don't waste your time on Nuked Plants.
If you need a warm and fuzzy response call your mom. If you want a harvest of healthy buds without wasting four more months of your time. Reread my first post.
The poster also asked for help not to have smoke blown up his ass.

If you're plants are in bad shape that your calling out for help asap. When you're plants are young, you are often times better starting over. Rather than push on through a grow that may be doomed. He has no pictures to go by. Looking back a few decades I remember what can happen.
If you want to hold someone's hand while they hang themselves go ahead. I'll tell them to take the rope from around their neck. I have $50 that says my way is more efficient and effective. The lesson will be learned by the grower without blundering through the rest of the grow. Having plants that never fully recover.
But it's easy to go online and run your mouth without any advice to the question being asked.
The title was help asap! Butterfly kisses and best wishes are not going to fix his growing problems.
Lesson #1 in growing cannabis. You don't waste your time on Nuked Plants.
If you need a warm and fuzzy response call your mom. If you want a harvest of healthy buds without wasting four more months of your time. Reread my first post.
The poster also asked for help not to have smoke blown up his ***.
I have seen the work of some of the other posters on this thread and can confirm they know what they are doing. Any dolt can chime in and toot their own horn about their proficiency and ‘run their mouth’. Cannabis is very resilient and can (and will) come back fine from adversity but if you have never ‘wasted time on nuked plants’ you wouldn’t know this and apparently don’t. Thanks for providing this person with your scared straight version of growing and your snarky responses to others real help. It lets us know your ‘advice’ is best ignored. Now I am heading over to a brain surgery forum I belong to so I can provide other members uninformed, off-the-cuff, tough love advice on self-surgery with an Xacto blade...

I'll chime in.

I had problems in my first grow. There was a part of me that wanted to say forget this, but not being able to even grow a weed pushed my stubborn streak. So I planted more seeds but nursed the originals along. They survived and I learned a bunch. I made more mistakes with the originals later but managed to avoid the same problems in number two, so I kept going.

Original was flipped to flower and I made more mistakes but number two is doing nicely. I waited to see how something turns out before trying it on #2

That's my history and why I like soldiering on. Would I have done better and saved money by starting over? Probably to almost certainly. But I'm on grow #4. My first seed s were planted November 3rd. I feel like I am pretty well getting the hang of the basics of what I'm doing.

In the end, I usually try the advice I want to hear and go from there, but always like hearing that other opinion.

Latest posts

Back