someone please look at these picks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auggystyle

Reaction score
these plants are 3 weeks old today...2 were grown from seed...the other one is a clone....and the real small one was a clone just added a couple of days ago...the problem is the newer leaves have spots on them and i dont know where its coming from...

lighting - 400 watt HPS hanging overhead....mounted vertically on the wall is T-5 HO dual spectrum light that produces 10,000 lumens...

Hydro setup, ph is good 5.9 to 6.0 in that range...i grow in spring water...deer park...i have been using maxi gro, from GH....im under a full 24 hr light period...which i wish i would have just went with the 18/6 i cant see how it wouldnt be better...but a lot of people use the 24 hr light so i thougt i would give it a try...

problem - it seems like in between the veins its yellowing and getting those dots...ive looked at many pics and cant find anything that looks similar...any help would be great...

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/auggystyle/gro

here is a link to the pic's

thanks

i forgot to mention....the temp is a constant 80, and the humidity is a constant 38%

another thing, the root system is getting huge...i change the newts every week, with fresh new spring water and newts....the plants are starting to drink a lot of water now....the hydro system holds 3 gallons and they are drinking about 1 inch of water every 24 hrs...i have been topping it off with plain spring water...could this be the problem? they are not getting enough micro nutrients? should i mix a gallon jug already with newts and top off the water that way?

Looks like they are burning a lil... always just add plain phed water... unless u have a ec meter and like calculating things...
Either drop the nute level or leave it the same for a while n see if they grow outta it.

Make sure to always check VERY closely for bugs too... top and bottomside of leaves... and near the stalk for webs.

Latest posts

Back