something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... there is that pride again. I already told you that I have talked to hundreds of people and roam around listening to people and I HAVE SOLVED THEIR PROBLEMS.

Blowing smoke up your (censoring) is such a pridefully inspired remark that it nearly blanks my mind from loss. There is not much more in the universe that we don't know except its origin.

College reading list, you ignorant doochebag. I explained as well that those in college follow a curriculum and do not learn what I do through my need based learning. Say whatever helps you look in the mirror, but don't say it to me. You will find I am far too professed in argument to even scratch the most remote of an intellectual victory if you have so much pride throbbing within your statements.

Life is not something too amazing to understand. You can calculate every bit of what led up to now to its very root and derivative. Every electron K shell interaction to every particle undergoing a force within the chemical synthesis process of our cells.

STOP REPLYING. You are just proving you are arrogant beyond resound to assume someone, who is GENUINELY TRYING TO SIMPLY MEET THE MORE OBSERVANT PEOPLE IN THEIR LATER YEARS, like me is at all trying to convince anyone of my intelligence.

I don't give a (insert stars) about what you think of me. Simply ignore this ******* thread if you can't provide beneficial insight into the question I asked.

Go find another person's thread to falsely convince yourself that you don't need to change. Because that is all that you're doing. you're just being a heroine addict who loves life without going beyond your basic, instinctual rewards.

P.O.K., here are some things to consider if you want to stay on this site for long: Site rules, condensed to make them apply specifically:

2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using…degrading comments…are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums

3. …Picture yourself in a giant auditorium full of thousands of people from across the world. Don't do anything here that would be offensive if you put it on a giant screen in front of all the people in that auditorium. Common sense should be applied when thinking of this rule.

4. This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics….

5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.

…By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are…hateful…

…This site has always been a refuge for those who dislike the tension and aggravation of other sites that allow the things we don't. We have a very friendly, caring and helpful membership here. Please help us to keep it that way.

I thank you for that reply... unless it was addressed to me and then I feel really bad.

It was, in fact, addressed to you (P.O.K.). Feeling bad could be the beginning of an apology and a fresh start here on M.P. :)

priestofknowledge said:
wow... there is that pride again. I already told you that I have talked to hundreds of people and roam around listening to people and I HAVE SOLVED THEIR PROBLEMS.

Blowing smoke up your (censoring) is such a pridefully inspired remark that it nearly blanks my mind from loss. There is not much more in the universe that we don't know except its origin.

College reading list, you ignorant doochebag. I explained as well that those in college follow a curriculum and do not learn what I do through my need based learning. Say whatever helps you look in the mirror, but don't say it to me. You will find I am far too professed in argument to even scratch the most remote of an intellectual victory if you have so much pride throbbing within your statements.

Life is not something too amazing to understand. You can calculate every bit of what led up to now to its very root and derivative. Every electron K shell interaction to every particle undergoing a force within the chemical synthesis process of our cells.

STOP REPLYING. You are just proving you are arrogant beyond resound to assume someone, who is GENUINELY TRYING TO SIMPLY MEET THE MORE OBSERVANT PEOPLE IN THEIR LATER YEARS, like me is at all trying to convince anyone of my intelligence.

I don't give a (insert stars) about what you think of me. Simply ignore this ******* thread if you can't provide beneficial insight into the question I asked.

Go find another person's thread to falsely convince yourself that you don't need to change. Because that is all that you're doing. you're just being a heroine addict who loves life without going beyond your basic, instinctual rewards.

Son, you are still babbling. But ,,,it is very, very, college like. I feel like(hold on, gotta hit tha pipe),, you have already made me smarter.:hubba:

There is no such thing as human: Nature, INSTINCT OR GENETIC MEMORY.

There is only HUMAN BEHAVIOR.

Allow me to reiterate:

It is wrong to expect any human to behave, view believe, or act like you do.

We all have our own "Dream" which we call reality. We are willing to die for our BELIEFS, which are not only subjective but BELIEFS to begin with...

I could tell you the sky is blue and obviously it is...but that is still MY BELIEF..

Get it?

You cannot expect ANYONE to think like you, retain information like you and especially not posess common sense like you MAY.

You seem smart for your age(?), but alas...

No one likes a whiny arrogant teenager who thinks he has all the answers.
That position as far as I know is still occupied by me....and I am not ready to pass the torch yet.

(even though my teenage years are far behind me...)

Before you start complaining about society, look at yourself.

I mean...really look inward and ask yourself if you are really the change you want to see in the world. Then go visit africa or kazakhistan and ask yourself if you really have it tough.

At least you are:

Fed
Read
Alive
Youthful
Clothed
Breathing
Awake
Legible
...and I am willing to bet you have worldy posessions.

NOTHING ANYONE DOES IS BECAUSE OF YOU. IT IS DUE TO THEIR "DREAM" REALITY, ROLLER COASTER RIDE WHATEVER. EVERY CHOICE A PERSON MAKES IS BECAUSE OF THEM AND HOW THEY FEEL OR THE BELIEFS THEY HAVE.

Now, don't kid youself kid. the meaning of life is UNDERSTANDING...and you have quite a while to go.

Now...google these:

"The four Agreements" <- Life explained

Jiddu-Krishnamurti <- someone much, much smarter.....

...and for god's sake, watch Zeitgeist Addendum and you can learn why we are the way we are.

Humans...not americans. As the issues of humanity transcend irrealevent, meaningless pointless politics.

Word.

"There is not much more in the universe that we don't know except its origin."
Well wait Preistofknowledge....if your REALLY as Intellegent as you say you r, you'd realize that life it self is all based off of theories. I mean seriously think about the universe. It's the sky lol...and to be able to say there is not much else to know is pretty much defining u have no drive. If you were soo drivin to do something what would compell u to go onto a forum about growing weed and babble YOUR theories of what is right and what is wrong. Society has it's own code of ethics simply because it has been unchanged or unchallegend since B.C. So no matter who the individual may be? Right and wrong is ingraved in some1's mind when they were young. Trying to change that now with your peers will nearly insurmountable. If you were intellegent as u say u are you wouldn't be here, you'd be in nasa or creating your own FREE place to better society in ways that U think possible. Internet is not a good place to start because you could be anyone.

AND.....??
"College reading list, you ignorant doochebag. I explained as well that those in college follow a curriculum and do not learn what I do through my need based learning."
Ok well that is ignorant on your part. THE WISEST PPL IN THE WORLD GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS THEY CAN FROM ANY WAY POSSIBLE! Through college i always thought i was right, but i came to realize that ANYTHING can change, ANYTHING is possible.

"You can calculate every bit of what led up to now to its very root and derivative."
I'd like to see that lol.

GO MAN IT'S GETTING ANOYING!
"Every electron K shell interaction to every particle undergoing a force within the chemical synthesis process of our cells."
SO SAYS YOU!!!! and that's not even a sentence lol

So maybe you won't listen to me? But understand that is how you LEARN. Ny listening and coming to view with evverything you see. Don't try to fix it. Grasp it in your mind and no matter what that substance be, water, humans, sheep, idk watever....but understand that we're all made up of fundamental elements that NO ONE will know for quite sometime, but that all these small particles HAVE to be alive too if we are. So that is where i urge u to start. I've been trying to understand that since my last year in highschool. EVERYTHING IS ALIVE in a sense.

I know why your here POK,and you have succeeded. I have read everything you posted here and elsewhere else. You could not evoke comments elsewhere so you came here. There are much better sites to express your type of views. If you have read anything here, you would know this. Sounds like you have the universe figured out or at least you think you do.

I am not sure why I am even wasting my time talking to you,because what ever I say or my fellow MP friends say, It's not going to sink in. You are way smarter than us old stoned out people.

Wisdom is knowledge, understanding, experience, discretion, and intuitive understanding, along with a capacity to apply these qualities well towards finding solutions to problems.

Tell you what buddy, come back in twenty years and I have a feeling your perspective on life will have changed. You would look back on these posting and say,what was I thinking.

P.S. yeah I read all that crap too
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=392800978
Priest of Knowledge's Friend Space (Top 0)
Priest of Knowledge has 0 friend

Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone and everyone willing to be equal to or less than one another.

Now this is the important part and I urge this with fervor: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO ME.

Whats with this talk of pride anyway? A man without pride has NOTHING. I dont give a damn how smart he thinks he is.

Im PROUD of my accomplishments, but everybody has room for improvement...
without pride you cannot have self-respect, without self-respect you will be stepped on in this life my friend.

priestofknowledge said:

I don't BELIEVE this guy... who does he think he is?... some kinda "elemental being" that is everywhere at once, knowing all? ? ?

you have solved the problems of everyone you meet... all "hundreds" of them, eh?... u must be rich, cuz I damn, sure betchya a lot of those problems were monetary... yer also a psychologist/psychiatirist too, eh?... for all those other, non-monetary problems are, huh?

Blowing smoke up your (censoring) is such a pridefully inspired remark that it nearly blanks my mind from loss.

hey tool... it's... "Blowing smoke OUT OF YOUR A__"... :rolleyes:

There is not much more in the universe that we don't know except its origin.

and uhhhh... since when did THEORY become fact?

College reading list, you ignorant doochebag.

boy... that sounds like the rantings of a intelligent schoolar....

I explained as well that those in college follow a curriculum and do not learn what I do through my need based learning.

oh ya... and just what have your "needs" enabled u to learn?... how to be a boring, long-winded, whiny, arrogant prick?

Say whatever helps you look in the mirror, but don't say it to me. You will find I am far too professed in argument to even scratch the most remote of an intellectual victory if you have so much pride throbbing within your statements.

u know what... sounds to me like u don't know what the fk yer talking about... and yer just "mixing words" to make it sound like you do...

BLOWING SMOKE OUT OF YOUR A S S !!!!!

my God... r u a used car salesman? ! ?... my sister's husband is one, and he fits the stereotype to a 'T'... and YOU sound just like him... NOT AT ALL INTELLECTUAL... LET ALONE, INTELLIGENT

STOP REPLYING.

no... you stop, you clueless little piece of ****... you aren't welcome here, judging from EVERY response to your original post, and dragging-on thread

You are just proving you are arrogant beyond resound to assume someone, who is GENUINELY TRYING TO SIMPLY MEET THE MORE OBSERVANT PEOPLE IN THEIR LATER YEARS, like me is at all trying to convince anyone of my intelligence.

hey goof... and I've had just about enough of your gramatical trashings... I used to help the people of your intelligence... when I was in juniour grade school... u know... "the special kids"?

Here's yer insight... <holds up middle finger>

Go find another person's thread to falsely convince yourself that you don't need to change.

go find another forum to go convince yerself that yer worth more than the pile of **** my dog left out on the side of the road earlier today... cuz you sure as Hell ain't welcome here....

That crazy vancouver guy roflmao
dude you hit the nail on the head. I elect That crazy vancouver guy as the most intelligent being here, and the most funniest. Thanks man I needed the laugh.

I have this dude pegged. :)

Which one are ya?

131a.jpg

Latest posts

Back