something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Every electron K shell interaction to every particle undergoing a force within the chemical synthesis process of our cells."
SO SAYS YOU!!!! and that's not even a sentence lol

I was gunna let that slip but.......

I must say I could understand this kid has drive, but lemme tell ya brother- you will NOT in this lifetime..... "figure it all out".

Relax, enjoy the sunrises and sunsets, smoke a bowl, find work that you enjoy until you make all the money you will ever need then you can sit and "solve the problems".

Lastly- find you a good woman and pass your genes along to your children... I thought that was the point??

I thought that maybe there would be one open minded person here, but it became a fiesta of closed-minded, run of the mill hallmark ** spouted to me about life.

I never threatened anyone, Hell, I never even insulted anyone until I realized no one was listening. That is why I thought that man was worth thanking before I left for the day to go ... somewhere... personal details, lol.

The facts are all there. Normal people will never understand that a theory is so immensely backed by evidence yet not complete. There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong, and I invite anyone to go to exploringlifesorigins.com to see how we can bat down life to the teet.

I tried coming here to reach out for another who is open minded enough to break out of the norm, and only found those threatened by the idea of intellectual thought.

Getting a job and a woman is exactly what I explained... so have fun doing those things. I am too happy learning how everyone ticks by observing your predictable reactions. I do see that a few on the initial reception of my post saw me eye to eye, but you poor pridemongers had to ruin my post from seeing any advance on your forums.

Instead of slandering me and trying so very hard to criminalize and demonize me through misinterpretation and ignorance, maybe you should look at how I portray a way o life that is completely different than most... if not everyone. And look at how your life is some cyclical expansion of reproduction and death. The moment you get into college or the time you go to work is the very day you start preparing for death.

Your money, your love, your power... all for death. You will never love, become more rich, or become more powerful than the billions that preceded you, yet you move on like clockwork without a question as a meaningless gear in our society should.

SmokinMom said:
I love that there turkeyneck. ;) So intelligent yet never boasts.

Love me some "mama" too;) Im just a dumb ole country fella, hell Im not even supposed to be posting in this thread right?:p haaaa

I tried coming here to reach out for another who is open minded enough to break out of the norm, and only found those threatened by the idea of intellectual thought.

Are you ignoring my earlier post?

Or maybe I'm one of 'them'. Doubt it, maybe you'd agree if you got to know me better.

Why not reply to those who seem interested in connecting with you?

(As opposed to combating those that are tearing you apart)

:confused2:

"There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong"

HAHAHA what do you think the ancient GODS are real too? I'm pretty sure that THEORY was not proven wrong, yet people choose to believe something else....NOW tell me smart one, Is that right or wrong?

"
Instead of slandering me and trying so very hard to criminalize and demonize me through misinterpretation and ignorance, maybe you should look at how I portray a way o life that is completely different than most... if not everyone. And look at how your life is some cyclical expansion of reproduction and death. The moment you get into college or the time you go to work is the very day you start preparing for death."

I'm going to have disagree yet again. I'm not slandering u, obviously. But you need see what your doing as well. A person is not happy till they truly know thyself. I don't think you do yet. My opinion. And the day we start preparing for death is the day we are born. It is a sad and brutal truth but the point of living is to find the reason why.

And you've got 2 understand that the whole universe is run by fundamental eternity. We'll never be able to see the begging or end but that part in the middle is history that we can make last forever.

TURKEYNECK said:
Love me some "mama" too;) Im just a dumb ole country fella, hell Im not even supposed to be posting in this thread right?:p haaaa

Me either....shall we sneak off turkeyneck and go off to the stupid tree?

:giggle:

King Bud said:
Are you ignoring my earlier post?

Or maybe I'm one of 'them'. Doubt it, maybe you'd agree if you got to know me better.

Why not reply to those who seem interested in connecting with you?

(As opposed to combating those that are tearing you apart)

:confused2:

Wow, I can't believe he's ignoring you. You're one of the most intelligent MPers there is. Surely he's smart enough to realize. ;)

Smokin who are you calling a stoner??? ummm...... yeah that name fits me..

priestofknowledge said:
I thought that maybe there would be one open minded person here, but it became a fiesta of closed-minded, run of the mill hallmark ** spouted to me about life.

I never threatened anyone, Hell, I never even insulted anyone until I realized no one was listening. That is why I thought that man was worth thanking before I left for the day to go ... somewhere... personal details, lol.

The facts are all there. Normal people will never understand that a theory is so immensely backed by evidence yet not complete. There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong, and I invite anyone to go to exploringlifesorigins.com to see how we can bat down life to the teet.

Getting a job and a woman is exactly what I explained... so have fun doing those things. I am too happy learning how everyone ticks by observing your predictable reactions. I do see that a few on the initial reception of my post saw me eye to eye, but you poor pridemongers had to ruin my post from seeing any advance on your forums.

Instead of slandering me and trying so very hard to criminalize and demonize me through misinterpretation and ignorance, maybe you should look at how I portray a way o life that is completely different than most... if not everyone. And look at how your life is some cyclical expansion of reproduction and death. The moment you get into college or the time you go to work is the very day you start preparing for death.

Your money, your love, your power... all for death. You will never love, become more rich, or become more powerful than the billions that preceded you, yet you move on like clockwork without a question as a meaningless gear in our society should.

And yet... You were born. You grew up. You can see, hear, touch, feel, and think. You ARE paying taxes and you WILL die, just like everybody else. There is nothing special here. There is nothing intelligent here. Your narcissistic-like need for some kind of phsycometric balancing with peers can only be explained by a total lack of social dynamics and simple ability to navigate life as it is meant to be. Seriously, if you were an mj plant I would yank you by the roots and toss you aside. You are the one seeking positive reinforcement, period. The sad thing is that the very act of responding to you is giving you just that! Please leave this site. You have nothing to offer and/or teach here. I would also encourage everyone to stop responding to this individuals posts. That act alone does nothing but feed the hole in this young mans life that, unlike us all, does not have the proper tools to develope meaningful social relationships outside of the little square called his computer monitor. Thank you, thank you thank you POK, I have read this post and now see it is 15 minutes of my life I will NEVER get back. Please leave this site.

That right there was as real as it gets. Unfortunately I do have pride and with that I say this: I think one of the reasons you are here is because you heard we like to clone things.... And you need a friend...:rofl:

Peace
Love
Tranquility
Family
Faith
and killer buds....
There's a life time of answers for ya! Take an old mans advice, forget this crap. You're looking in the wrong place...Understand that life is not in a book. If you lived by a book then you are only living some one else's experiences. You could read a million books and still be a dumb****-Case in point... Books are not a measure of wisdom or intellect. Do yourself a really big favor... And go out there and live for christ sakes. THAT, my friend, is where the wisedom is born....
(I know, Hick, no *s allowed... I know, I know;) )

nvthis ...Well done. Couldn't have said it any better. I don't think I wasted any time here my fellow MP friends have made me laugh so hard. This tread should have been posted in the joke section.. Your quote Seriously, if you were an mj plant I would yank you by the roots and toss you aside. has me in stitches I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

Latest posts

Back