something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
priestofknowledge said:
I thought that maybe there would be one open minded person here, but it became a fiesta of closed-minded, run of the mill hallmark ** spouted to me about life.

I never threatened anyone, Hell, I never even insulted anyone until I realized no one was listening. That is why I thought that man was worth thanking before I left for the day to go ... somewhere... personal details, lol.

The facts are all there. Normal people will never understand that a theory is so immensely backed by evidence yet not complete. There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong, and I invite anyone to go to exploringlifesorigins.com to see how we can bat down life to the teet.

I tried coming here to reach out for another who is open minded enough to break out of the norm, and only found those threatened by the idea of intellectual thought.

Getting a job and a woman is exactly what I explained... so have fun doing those things. I am too happy learning how everyone ticks by observing your predictable reactions. I do see that a few on the initial reception of my post saw me eye to eye, but you poor pridemongers had to ruin my post from seeing any advance on your forums.

Instead of slandering me and trying so very hard to criminalize and demonize me through misinterpretation and ignorance, maybe you should look at how I portray a way o life that is completely different than most... if not everyone. And look at how your life is some cyclical expansion of reproduction and death. The moment you get into college or the time you go to work is the very day you start preparing for death.

Your money, your love, your power... all for death. You will never love, become more rich, or become more powerful than the billions that preceded you, yet you move on like clockwork without a question as a meaningless gear in our society should.

Babble,babble,babbbbbbbbblllllleeeee. Yer killen me son. Dont you have someone else you could bore to death? You make me want to shoot myself with a loaded "PIPE" :bong: I love ya man.:ignore:

priestofknowledge said:
I thought that maybe there would be one open minded person here, but it became a fiesta of closed-minded, run of the mill hallmark ** spouted to me about life.

I never threatened anyone, Hell, I never even insulted anyone until I realized no one was listening. That is why I thought that man was worth thanking before I left for the day to go ... somewhere... personal details, lol.

The facts are all there. Normal people will never understand that a theory is so immensely backed by evidence yet not complete. There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong, and I invite anyone to go to exploringlifesorigins.com to see how we can bat down life to the teet.

I tried coming here to reach out for another who is open minded enough to break out of the norm, and only found those threatened by the idea of intellectual thought.

Getting a job and a woman is exactly what I explained... so have fun doing those things. I am too happy learning how everyone ticks by observing your predictable reactions. I do see that a few on the initial reception of my post saw me eye to eye, but you poor pridemongers had to ruin my post from seeing any advance on your forums.

Instead of slandering me and trying so very hard to criminalize and demonize me through misinterpretation and ignorance, maybe you should look at how I portray a way o life that is completely different than most... if not everyone. And look at how your life is some cyclical expansion of reproduction and death. The moment you get into college or the time you go to work is the very day you start preparing for death.

Your money, your love, your power... all for death. You will never love, become more rich, or become more powerful than the billions that preceded you, yet you move on like clockwork without a question as a meaningless gear in our society should.

Your the only one not listening....and I can tell you havent in a while.

You have NO CLUE on how any of us view life or live it or how "intelligent" we may be.

It is all perspective, time to step out of YOUR box.

TURKEYNECK said:
Man, I gotta say,"***?"<--edit..w..t..f..;)
Where the hell is PapaBeach when ya need him? LMAO!

Sounds like the kid is a misanthropist to me. Get your dictionary out chief:cool:

Unnnnnlllleeeeesssssssssss priestofscrotums really is Papabeach :eek::hubba:

Upon further review of this thread I realize that I mistakenly called priestofknowledge priestofscrotums. I apologize for the typo and want everyone to realize that marpassion and its affiliates do not condone or encourage this type of mistake.

107 comments in 24 hours :p

Realising the differential geometry (a pseudo-Riemannian manifold) or the weaker condition of non degeneracy, reiterating Minkowski space where the 4th dimension is a time lined to run parallel with the 3rd dimension enables a pulsing allowance of cross over, maybe you are not from this essence and you are simply a visitor.

Using Minkowski's own words ....

“The views of space and time which I wish to lay before you have sprung from the soil of experimental physics, and therein lies their strength. They are radical. Henceforth space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind of union of the two will preserve an independent reality.” –Hermann Minkowski

Suggests the ability to merge and transpose.

But hey, dont take my word for it, im only a dunce stoner :)

HippyInEngland said:
107 comments in 24 hours :p

Realising the differential geometry (a pseudo-Riemannian manifold) or the weaker condition of non degeneracy, reiterating Minkowski space where the 4th dimension is a time lined to run parallel with the 3rd dimension enables a pulsing allowance of cross over, maybe you are not from this essence and you are simply a visitor.

Where is Puffin when you need him?! He is the authority on martians!!

ROFLMAO you guys are funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok I havent been here in awhile but I came here and read this post and just had to reply.
"There has never been a time that an accepted theory was proven wrong"

You say there has never been a time when a theory has been proven wrong but heres a pretty simple one.

The universe never has a end to it.I accept this theory and Im pretty sure alot of people do to.Im guessing you would to unless you your so smart you know where it ends, and whats beyond it if it dose end.If you do please inform us alot of people would like to know.

The other theory that contradicts that one is that everything has to came to a end. Im pretty sure this is also a accepted theory in the world.

So wich one of these accepted theories is wrong???

If you put the two theories together it means the universe just dosent make sense. Maybe this is what you should accept and learn to deal with.:ignore::eek:

Ps im sorry if this dosent make sense to anyone

I read the initial post, and feel that I am dumber for having done so. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your stupid soul. Nah, just kidding, anyone know what that's a quote from? Anyways, Am I the only one that thinks he's lookin threw the wrong crowd if he wants self-motivation, lookin to a bunch of stoners? :p

HippyInEngland said:
Its as clear as mud, if mud exists, if we exist, are we a simple dream?

I exist in my mental perception of reality, but to me you could just be a visualisation of passive thinking.

I may not even be here reading this.
LMAO all you gotta remember is I think there for i am. As along as you can think you exist:hubba: :hubba:

godspeedsuckah said:
Unnnnnlllleeeeesssssssssss priestofscrotums really is Papabeach :eek::hubba:

Upon further review of this thread I realize that I mistakenly called priestofknowledge priestofscrotums. I apologize for the typo and want everyone to realize that marpassion and its affiliates do not condone or encourage this type of mistake.

:rofl:

On behalf of my fellow MPer's I would like to thank Preistofknowledge. I think he has helped enlighten our innerself.

Oh thats just my insides tickling with laughter. This thread was just to darn funny.

:clap:

Latest posts

Back