something is eating the fan leaves on my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it wont stay that small? At that size they would always be after the small bugs like sipder mites and thrips

its a chinese mantis(Tenodera sinesis)...6-8inches full grown...i just looked it up....

must be a popular bug everywhere has it listed as ut of stock

Three Habenaro peppers puree'd and strained, mixed with 1 cup of vinigar, added to one gallon of water, will solve all of your pest problems from the borg, to Horses and everything in between (Except People of course). It is totally organic, and will last for a long time. Animals will remember the experance and leave your garden alone, but bugs don't so you will have to spray every 60 to 90 days. Rain will wash the mixture away so you will have to spray again after it rains and the plants are dry. The best part about this spray is that it dosen't cost much to make, and even less if you grow your own Habenaros.

Ozzy, man i just saw that "SEVIN DUST" Kill Bee's. We are loosing the worlds bee's way to fast and must take care of them in any way we can. That product is bad news man, we need to find something that is ORGANIC to solve our pest problums and save our irreplaceable bee's. Bee's before meds.lol.

Latest posts

Back