:ciao:Well sir ... I think I posted something on this before about my digital timers ... they kept dying on me ... so I started using a analog timer ... thought problem solve right ... wrong :shocked: ... woke up yesterday morning to find the lights were out again:doh:... the plug to the power strip I have the lights plugged into was badly scorched as well as the adapter plug and the timer plug.:confused2: I have a 430W and 150W HPS lights along with two small fans ... it should be able to handle the load. Could the power strip be bad? The plugs to the lights and fans were not scorched at all nor was the outlet providing the power. Does anyone know what the problem could be so I can correct it?:huh: Thanks for reading my post..