Something most NEWB's over look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
and some vets too. Three things every grow room should have.
1. Smoke Alarm
2. Fire Exstinguisher
3. Decent Surge Protector w/ a resetable breaker

Those are prolly the three most important items that you should have in your grow area. you can get em for under 25 bucks. Even flos can cause a fire. So safety and security should always be #1 not the plant.

Just like to post this every few months or so just as a reminder. And vets. good time to check the old batteries in the alarms. ;)

So true Mutt. A friend of mine was the first in my town to burn his house down over a grow. No smoke detector, fire extinguisher, nothing! He and his wife were lucky to get out alive. The grow was in the basement and the fire came through the floor. The dog barking woke them up, Normally the dog woulda been outside but it was real cold so they brought him in for the night.
Lucky them!

Keep them batteries good and keep good fire prevention tools close by.

great tip mutt, there should be a sticky on this in this forum, rather then posting it every 2-3 months...

I thought so too a while back. but stickies have a habit of not gettin clicked on every 2-3 months by regular users. This way it pops up as a brand new post and a solid reminder.

I hope ppl are not wiring up things w/o a professional... with proper installation, lights are VERY safe and reliable.

Latest posts

Back