something my buddy cooked up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have smoked 2 diff kinds of bb kush one ogkXbb and the other afghankXbb both were pretty good cant remember them to well was way back in the good ol kushie kush days

i don't know what kinda of kush was used, theirs lots that come from the afgan kush mountains right?

Wiseguy_Chef said:
i don't know what kinda of kush was used, theirs lots that come from the afgan kush mountains right?

new ones pop up everyday starting to get annoying theres 1043938 diff types of ghani or atleast 193782 diff names

yeah, its getting pretty crazy out there with dro. like Kat said, people coming up to me all its Krip-a-kona light, lol. SO many names cuz theres something about marry.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
yeah, its getting pretty crazy out there with dro. like Kat said, people coming up to me all its Krip-a-kona light, lol. SO many names cuz theres something about marry.

yeah you listen to spm ?

eastla_kushsmoka said:
yeah you listen to spm ?

For sure, theres something about marry shes all ways on my mind......all the time....

i only listen to texas rappers ony ones i can understand when im super stoned slow

Gotta love that Screwstone Tx. i got some fat pat, Dj Screw, lil troy, Long Live the SkrewD up ClicK

Latest posts

Back