Something's up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking like thrip to me. You will need to treat it.. I like using SNS for that.

Sierra natural science is my preferred thrip killer, but i am an organic dirt farmer. You can go to Sierranaturalscience.com and read about it. There are lots of other thirp killer out there that is just my fave.

Thrip can hurt your crop but usually doesn't devistate it. Spider mites or as we call the borg, can ruin your crop fast. So you part of growing is getting a loupe, eye piece and get to know bugs that like cannabis. Here is the loupe I have, i have 4 of them because I can never find any. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Jewelers-Lighted-High-Power-Eye-Loupe/dp/B00OK7AC0W/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1430873391&sr=8-12&keywords=eye+loupe[/ame]

Good luck, you can handle thrip.

Okay so by the looks of that I need SNS 203? And alright ill grab a loupe

If you go with the 209 you will also be protected from mites.

Are you sure?, it doesn't say anything about it removing thrips from the plant in the product description... But if it works I need to know!

They also have a free sample pack of 203,209 and 217 on their site. Might be an option also.

209 takes time to start working it's way into the plant before it starts to work, I used garden freindly Konk to kill the mites till the 209 kicked in..That is in veg, flowering I would leave out the konk.

How long do you Think it takes to kick in and work well... And is there a watering schedule like nutes (every other feeding) or is it a every feeding type of deal? And I'm assuming the measurements will be on the bottle but is there anything else I need to know about it harming? Is it okay to use it as a foliar spray? And I have another plant in the younger stages of veg but I don't see spots on it yet from thrips...I shouldn't just start treating it as soon as possible shouldn't I?

I just followed the directions on the bottle and it worked well. Maybe a week or a little more to start to see results. I just mixed it with my water when I fed plants. That is the 209 , not for foliar feeding just soil drench making sure you have run off so you get complete coverage. About treating other plants, if you had mites yes, don't no about thrips but would not hurt. You can use the 203 as a foliar spray. 209 you can mix with your nutes 203 you can't.

Latest posts

Back