Sometimes bad can be good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

automatic

Reaction score
Well last night was bad... but I think it might work out for the better....

I went to my cabinet and began to raise my light...no big deal... any ways I forgot to make sure the cord wasn't stuck when I went to raise it and it fell and crushed two of my six plant...... Broke them in half!!! So I freaked for a second and then weighed my options... I could have proped them up and taped them but I decided to just top all of my plants so that the two that got crushed wouldn't be jealous of the others. Now I have a bunch of short plants that'll be bushing out and I used the tops for clones!!! So it all is working out for the better so far...but it scared me so much because I have a bag seed that I planted that is growing very nice, one of those once in a life time finds, and it was one of the ones to get crushed....now I hope it clones well. Don't worry Goldie the rhino is safe!!! lol

automatic said:
Well last night was bad... but I think it might work out for the better....

I went to my cabinet and began to raise my light...no big deal... any ways I forgot to make sure the cord wasn't stuck when I went to raise it and it fell and crushed two of my six plant...... Broke them in half!!! So I freaked for a second and then weighed my options... I could have proped them up and taped them but I decided to just top all of my plants so that the two that got crushed wouldn't be jealous of the others. Now I have a bunch of short plants that'll be bushing out and I used the tops for clones!!! So it all is working out for the better so far...but it scared me so much because I have a bag seed that I planted that is growing very nice, one of those once in a life time finds, and it was one of the ones to get crushed....now I hope it clones well. Don't worry Goldie the rhino is safe!!! lol

:eek: Oh, auto, you nearly caused my heart to attack me! :eek:

Take care of that white rhino, man - I want a full report on that - I hear that it is some killer weed. :cool:

I think it'll be okay... but I had to cut them almost in half to make it even. Unless the rhino is a male, it will stay till the end no matter what. Even then it might just for some breeding. Eventually I will have to cut out three plants as that all I have room for, right now it looks like I'm keeping the rhino, the unknown killer bagseed, and the almighty mix. and I might try to keep another..its (g13xhasplant)xunknown.

I almost considered scrapping the whole project for some new seeds I received...DP Strawberry Cough and Fruitbowl(Sweet tooth #3 x Purple Mawi). Both of which look very promising... but I decided that they can wait....

Oh, auto, don`t do that - I hear that the G13/hashplant is killer, too! I have read so much about that - everybody who tries it just loves it! :)

clever thinking auto, nurse that Rhino, is a killerstrain ;)

greetz

lol don't worry I'll be saving as much as I can..... I think I'm gonna start flowering as soon as they "re-coup"... the (g13xhasplant)xunknown is Maliboo's Stardust 13.... I've read lots of good reports on it....you'll be seeing that too goldie ;)
peas,
auto-

Awww, auto, you tease - you ain`t right, man! ;)

White rhino is KILLER WEED!!!

You'll love it. Send me those seeds!!!! lmao

Goldie: IMO ANY hash plant is good. The hash strain is CRAZY!!! Produces extremely high yeilds.......if grown right;)

Is that right! Good yield, eh - but how potent? Is it sativa or indica? Thanks.

correct Joe...very indica....lol
G-13 is also one of those superstrains that everyone talks about...

here's the genetic make up of Stardust 13...
"Stardust 13 originated from a male Sensi Seed Bank\'s Mr Nice (G13 x Hashplant) crossed with a female BCSC NL#5"

and definetly will be some good meds....

Well, auto, why don`t you just get on here & BRAG about it! LOL ;)

well if you insist Goldie...LOL...hehehe
gives you a good idea of whats to come though right....!

OMG, auto, you`ve got some killer strains there, dude...I`m drooling...;)

So when I got home yesterday I checked all my new clones and they all seem to be doing quite well... My cloning method is simple...Cut 4 inch clone, take off lower leaves, stick plant in completely drenched soil.... thats it....The only problem that I've discovered is that I'm an idiot! I forgot to label the clones so I don't know which clone is which eek!!! Oh well... atleast hey are happy right!?!?!
auto-

Well, you will have to post pics after they`ve grown a bit, so our resident experts can help you identify them...:)

it hopefully wont be too dificult... after all I still have the donators of the clones to compare against......

The side shoots are all beggining to take off well, even on the two crushed plants. I'm thinking that perhaps I should remove the top two side shoots so that the lower side shoots grow more making it more bushy....what do you guys think? I've never topped a plant before believe it or not so I'm gonna try to get this down....

Also one other quick question... does anyone know how long it generally takes for preflowers to show?

Oh, yes, I`d definitely top it. The side growth will be worth it. :)

About preflowering, I am not sure...sorry. :(

Latest posts

Back