Songs and ads that get stuck in your head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Post your fav/least fav ear worm here.

Cuban, Cajun, raw seafood, pizza parlor, French fondue. Tex-Mex, fro-yo, tapas, Puck, Chinese takeout, taco truck. Free-range chicken, pancake stack, Baked Alaska, 5% cashback. (clap clap)

pa pa pum pum pump pump
POWER!

(the hilarious old spice commercials with cheesburger eddie ;))

The only thing be gettin stuck to me head be a pissed off porcipine arse as it be firin down tree at me cause I be lookin to food and pokin to it with a sharp stick! Yual stickem quick cause ifin yual aint, they come chargin and aint a hope in hell to hold on a branch when yual trying to save eyeballs. Know what just be thinkin it now ifin yual porcupine huntin gets them on ground cause in tree yual their *****. Enough said im ashamed

BWD

He lives in a pineapple under the sea.
SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS.
Lol
Thats what having a 9 month grand daughter here lots does for your learning capabilities.
T4

only because of Pistil: :mad: ....:rofl:

"Believe it or not I'm walkin' on air, I never thought I could feel so free-e-e, Flyin away on a wing and a prayer, Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me!"

....lol...:rofl:

An ad.

When people see you with an eyepatch. People think youre tough.
When people think youre tough. They want to see how tough.
When people see how tough. You wake up in a roadside ditch.
Dont wake up in a road side ditch. Buy DirecTV.

7greeneyes said:
only because of Pistil: :mad: ....:rofl:

"Believe it or not I'm walkin' on air, I never thought I could feel so free-e-e, Flyin away on a wing and a prayer, Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me!"

....lol...:rofl:
I gotta confess I love that song... :eek: :hitchair:

dman1234 said:
:headbang: I'm sexy and I know it. :headbang:

haha yeah that's a sticker aint it?
wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle :banana:
..i work out

:D

I dig any Most interesting man commercial and the Kayak commercial with the brain surgeon.

Sorry thought yual said stuck to me head not stuck in me head yual ment my brain!!! I gets it now and now that pilgrem up top be sayin it it be stuck there good!

"I'm sexy and I know it"

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle I work out!

My 7 year old daughter be bringin me to this here video when It be comin on thought I lost all me bottom teeth jaw be hittin the floor so hard almost be knockin me out. Kids be watchin this stuff then come to me and askin what it means? Well I tell them they be talkin bout their beer bellies like there dad has and I can wigle mine too just be askin yur moms and then they do and she say yup he dont work out!!!! and be more like jiggle jiggle not wiggle wiggle LOL actualy livin bush is work out but I dont wiggle wiggle!

BWD

"Here We Go Again", by Michael Stanley

those scary *** smoking commercials I literally cannot watch them I have to look away!

Daimonds and Guns by the Tranplants everytime I hear it, it's tme to wash my hair and I dont even use Fruitois shampoos

LOL 7greeneyes!:rofl:

I have a 1981 TV spot in my mind, since then!!!:eek:

It's "Mango… Why mango?", by Arbre Magique.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrutixOEtOM
:bolt:

weeeeeeeee,weeeeeeeeeeee,weeeeeeeeeeeee

also trunk monkeys was good

Latest posts

Back