Soooo many strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok tgt, where in the heck did you buy youre ww seeds from so i make sure i dont getem there too. somethings wrong : but then again youre opinion on potentency maybe a couchlock high which comes with the skunks and alot of sativas, the more of a cbn and cbd high that is not how mj is rated in potentcy , it is rated by the thc which is the stoney high (head) sorta speaking which you may already know . and also if not knowledgable about the widow it is low on cbns and cbds . unless however you let the thc degrade overtime 2to3 weeks longer into flowering which will give you couchlock somewhat. also tryin to make this short but couldnt help this 1 , i just gave a buddy of mine enough for a pin joint yesterday and he came over today and told me he got 6 people stoned and i do believe that because the real ww is a 1 to 2 hitter quiter for most long time stoners . ps i just feel like you got ripped of with youre seeds or maybe you feel like a body buzz means more thc potency .

I can't remember where they were purchased because he purchased them for both of us and he did the ordering. We have done this numerous times and he always does the ordering so that my address is not compromised. He doesn't grow at his location but I do. I do know he only buys from reputable seed banks. I will find out and let you know as soon as I talk with him. I will be seeing him tomorrow as he has a clone to give me.

The skunk strain I was talking about did have a mild couch lock to it, but more of a high than anything. I do understand there is different ways to rate pot, but I usually go by which seems to mess me up the most, be it stoned or high. I agree though it is hard at best. These two strains I was comparing though were very similar in the type of high, with the WW a little more clear.

It is very true that pot degrades over time further making it hard to judge certain samples side by side. You could be right about the seeds not being up to par as I too have heard WW is to be super quality - but mine was still extremely good. I would place it on the top seven I have ever had. Just nothing seems to compare to the Skunk from long ago. Even the Skunk recently was just killer. Like I stated earlier, it could be luck of the draw and not the norm.

Probably if you grew out 100 WW and then 100 Skunk you would most likely end up with way more high quality WW than you would skunk. But we have to remember, Skunk gets a bad name lately as they are usually given away as free seeds. And we all know free seeds are not as high quality as purchased ones. Usually they are the bottom of the bin.

But I agree with you 100% that on average you will get more WW with higher potency, be it head high or mind buzz.

TGT

No, i just mean i want to find someone that'll order seeds online for me.. i really dont awnna get ne delivered to where i'm growing.

Well if i woulda known back in the day when I got my first credit card that most places will only ship to the place the card is registered to.... I would of used a different address. If neone knows of a seed place that does different lemme know!

Latest posts

Back