sophomore grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojomon said:
Anyhoo, I'm considering trying to re-veg these ladies after harvest and grab some clones to make mothers. I have heard mixed reviews on this, and I would really appreciate anyone's thoughts as to whether or not this is a good way to go. It's either that or I plant the last of my seeds and start all over, which I would rather not do. Gotta get this cloning thing down.

Lookin absolutely gorgeous man.
If the pheno you have is worth keeping, then I'd re-veg it. There are mixed opinions on revegging, but if the plant is worth the effort then do it. I'd consider things like yeild, potency, and density. To make up your mind. Not just that its a female. IMHO

Here they are @ 2 weeks flower. The tall girl who was racing for the light has been tied in two graduations so far and appears to be training and curving upward naturally and nicely. These two plants have been a tremendous amount of labor (in some ways), but if they produce kindage I'll feel the worth of it.

Pictures not so great, had to snap before lights go out and the ladies go down for their beauty slumber.

2weekflower 001.jpg

2weekflower 002.jpg

2weekflower 003.jpg

2weekflower 004.jpg

2weekflower 005.jpg

Those girls must be from Holland, they are TALL!! :eek:
Great looking too :D

The ladies are looking great man. Getting nice and big and bushy on ya. By the looks of things you should get a nice amount of bud off those ladies when it comes time. Great job man keep it up. ;)

Buds are starting to puff up nicely.
Have added a 250w hps standing vertically on one side facing plants , and another 125w flouro on the other side (it was just lying around, so I thought, why not, couldn't hurt--)
Been tying the big lady down nearly every day a little lower, but she is an agressive one.
According to the seed merchant, this strain is 6 weeks flower and likes to shoot up fast. Looking at a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas, to say the least. Yield won't be huge, but I think the quality should be good. I have done much better with feeding this time around thanks to my multi-meter.
Pictures may be a little hard to appreciate, but suffice it to say, they are maturing nicely.
Love and peace to all,
MoJo

3weeksflower 001.jpg

3weeksflower 002.jpg

3weeksflower 003.jpg

3weeksflower 004.jpg

3weeksflower 005.jpg

3weeksflower 006.jpg

Very nice light placement. 6 weeks flower only? That's fast!! Those girls are certainly getting HUGE! Do you have a magnifying glass to check on the trichs' progression? Here's some green mojo for the rest of your flower stage. Great work.

mojomon your room is filling right up nice with those beautiful ladies and may i say they are looking great. Keep up the great work and you will be smoking some fine bud before you know it. ;)

wow they are huge cant wait to see more

i just started my grow cycle with 10 Skunk seeds and some free stuff form the company...just little seedlings , but I am so inspired by your pics...keep it up dude...and wish me luck, this is my first serious grow with cfls and my hortilux 1000

herbie:eek:

5 weeks yesterday and the main colas got so swollen they started falling down, so I had to do a little preventive upkeep with some wire and prop em up.
The tying down has been tricky---the main trunk of the larger plant is like a small tree, and I've taken it about as far I as I can, so hopefully it doesn't get much more growth on top.

Having the lights down low to supplement has definitely helped out the lower branch buds that would have otherwise been shaded, so the extra wattage was worth it. I figure another 3-4 weeks max and these ladies will be ready to come down for harvest. Already seeing some pistils turning amber, so this strain is living up to its reputation as a fast mover.

I figure I'll have some nicely cured bud for Christmas, so the holidays will be a little more jolly...

(sorry for the poor quality photos, I'll try to get better ones later)

5weeks flower 008.jpg

5weeks flower 009.jpg

5weeks flower 010.jpg

5weeks flower 011.jpg

5weeks flower 012.jpg

5weeks flower 013.jpg

5weeks flower 014.jpg

5weeks flower 015.jpg

Whats up mojomon. How fast the young girls grow into young ladies and mon do they look great. Before ya know it your gonna be sending them off to college. :D Your doing a great job on the grow mon so keep it up. It's gonna be a GREEN CHRISTMAS.

Latest posts

Back