sound of music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fathead

Reaction score
Ok so I know music or well certain noises have increased growth in plants. But has anyone down a little study of there own as to what kind MJ loves the most.and if you've got your girls getting "low"on the dance floor. What music are they dancin to.

Pick banjo and plays fiddle mine every night. They tell me they likeit realy they do ;)

BWD

Mine are listening to what ever I'm listening to most the time it heavy metal noise

Dont do heavy metal but under stand yur addiction, we have to much heavy metal in our fish and findin I need track further north tryin get away from it! Hopin it all dont kill ya friend. Be safe yur fireside.

BWD

Mine listen to Pink Floyd most of the time as I have all of their albums on CD. and a few of the older videos with Sid Barret on my computer.

Well BWD I have no doubt that your girls love some good ol' fire side ho'down and I perciate yall stopping here.ive looked and haven't found any study done on which music would be better during a certain period of life maby next go around. And BWD just how far north we talking cuz im heading about 2day drive up north on the east coast.

fathead said:
Well BWD I have no doubt that your girls love some good ol' fire side ho'down and I perciate yall stopping here.ive looked and haven't found any study done on which music would be better during a certain period of life maby next go around. And BWD just how far north we talking cuz im heading about 2day drive up north on the east coast.

Comin Canadian side pilgrem? East coast be mighty east of me friend but ifin yur up for longer trip then come canadian side east coast bout to Labrador then hang left and travel bout 2 days steady drive at speed limit then stop and enjoy me foothills of sudbury and northbay good folk there too. Then after restin up drive bout day north till be no more road then locker up and pack in bout 2 day walk start to screamin IM LOST PLEASE HELP ME so I dont go shootin ya thinkin yur a critter and I probably find ya. Safe journey my friend oh bring gun yual might need it cause bears are with cubs now.

BWD

Mine are listening to dubstep most of the time. And they love it. :D

Classical for the veg and 1/2 the flower, then metal for the last half of flower!

Latest posts

Back