Sound OFF...."Why Do You Grow"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
Just curious and thought it would an interesting topic....

I personally am only growing for personal use and if I were to have alot extra after harvest I will most likely give some away to my closest friends to have for their stash....

I know alot of people on MP grow for Medical purposes whether for themselves or for patients and alot of people probably grow for themselves like me, and then others may grow commerically....Just wondering!!!.

One last question...."What is the most incredible memory you have when it comes to being a grower?"

Peace Out and Bless:D

We grow for personal use only and when friends come over we always turn them on. I would say our first harvest would have to be our best memory because we got to smoke "FREE" bud. :D

So I know whats in what Im smoking, dont have to deal with people trying to get the better of you, and they are a beautiful and fun plant to grow. It basically turned into a hobby

ditto to what both those guys above me said

its nice to know whats been done to the plant through the whole life cycle...since growing my own and never having to buy any commercial weed i have noticed no headaches from smoking chemed up green

most memorable...hmm...i will have to think about that and repost :)

I grow for myself, my mother and of course close friends that come over as well. Mom is bi-polar and this keeps her nerves calm. I enjoy the challenge of growing, and I like to know that what I smoke I grew. I dont like to contribute to "drug dealers" so they can go buy more cocaine, crack, ect.

You all made some really good points and it is good to see Doc that you are helping your Mother out and it just goes to show another great use for MJ...Rocky and LDY you guys made another great point that I didnt even think of...Knowing what your smoking and not smoking some chemed up crap is priceless and makes us feel good because we grew it too...Thanks for all the replies...Hopefeully this keeps going! Peace Out and Bless

i don't know why but allot of people on this site think drug dealers (pot dealers ) are bad people ,thats just not true ,,i don't know where this attitude came from ,dealers work allot harder than you think ,always on the look out for the man ,trying to track down the people who you gave credit too ,who were supposed to pay you 5 days ago ,,not every one can grow there own weed ,its just not possible for some people ,,dealer provide a community service ,,i understand people get mad if they are ripped off ,but no one held a gun to your head and made you buy it,so if you get beat you have no one to blame but yourself ,,,,stop bad mouthing dealers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NEW YORK DRUG DEALERS ASSOCIATION ,JUST SAY YOO ,,,,,,,,,,AS ALWAYS PEACE , LOVE RASTAFARI

In my younger days, we grew, the only time I have and would like to set up to grow for me and just close friends, hopefully soon.

In reponse to Rasta, I was a dealer of many drugs in my youth, never got caught (god loved me I guess) but I see both sides. I had a business and it was hard to collect. At the same time, I had rules; no minors, pregnant women, no strangers, and when you come over for a hook-up, you stay for a visit. No revolving doors type crap. Of course during the visit I sprang for the party essentials...and I always had a money back guarantee, what you didn't like or if you felt it was short, I gave you your money back, because I knew I always had premo goods and it was always abundant in weight. On the other hand, I had to deal with nasty competition and they did not like me cuz I was an honest business person, one main reason I got out, too many problems with drugees trying to steal from me, squealing, and breaking my rules. Dealing drugs is a bad business and always have the riff-raff, so hats off to the "good dealers", if done right, you cut down on the crap if you limit your customers and product, only weed, and strict rules.

hey bemello,whats up ,you said a mouth full ,,,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

I grow to save the $1200.00 a month we were spending on weed. It's cheeper to pay the electric bill. As far as dealing goes, I believe if you deal with "kids" you're just asking for trouble. Traffic is a big concern as well. The smallest amount that I would bother with would be an oz, preferably a QP (theoretically speaking of course). That way you keep down the "riff-raff". Anything smaller than that, you'd have to sell to too many people to make it worth it and you know how "word of mouth" goes. Pretty soon everyone in town would know where it was coming from, including the local LEO. I mean its not like selling meth or something. Seriously, when was the last time a stoner went out and ripped someone off to support they're habit? So "Go Rasta Go", keep telling it the way it is brother :D P, L, R

i started growing because i saw a high demand for it. people were looking for someone to give their money to just to get their hands on the MJ. i figured if i grew it i could make money. but now it turned into a hobby. it's not about the money (i never thought that i would say that) basically i just like to learn stuff about everything and if actually keeps my intrest i'll try to be the best at it.

for me it was more of a way to keep in touch with nature...just moved into a large city and dont get to go hunting or fishing 3 or 4 times a week like a use to. i love nature and thought growing would be something fun. it is! also knowing that what im smoking is organic and clean is a huge plus in my book!

Latest posts

Back