Sour D IBL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witchking

Reaction score
So in my obsession to re-connect with the ECSD, I bought a pack of Katsu's Sour D IBL seeds. I received them yesterday and have put 5 into paper towel so here we go...By Katsu's own description, this is about as close to the real deal as you're going to find. The mother is the original ECSD , the Dad is a closley held Sour D IBL male, presumably from Rez Dog's Sour D IBL's. Held since 2008 and Katsu claims this male has proven itself over and over to be the best Sour D male in existence. Everything looks promising here so I just hope It delivers. I will try to keep on this thread as there are developments.

So in my obsession to re-connect with the ECSD, I bought a pack of Katsu's Sour D IBL seeds. I received them yesterday and have put 5 into paper towel so here we go...By Katsu's own description, this is about as close to the real deal as you're going to find. The mother is the original ECSD , the Dad is a closley held Sour D IBL male, presumably from Rez Dog's Sour D IBL's. Held since 2008 and Katsu claims this male has proven itself over and over to be the best Sour D male in existence. Everything looks promising here so I just hope It delivers. I will try to keep on this thread as there are developments.
The male in question was Stoney's Snitch Free Sour D...it did NOT come from any selections from Rez.
On that note...how are your IBLs doing now?
I have a pack of the IBL and I'm getting another 1 or 2 when they re release them soon.
Stoney has passed away since then. RIP STONEY....but his genetic stockpile and awkshuns are now being cared for by his protege.
I have his Double Dose Diesels going now, flowering soon.

cool beans

the ECSD x Ogers that we have been running is Rez’s SD x the Ghost cut , old Muggles sent me a grip of seeds

a wonderful plant to grow , we found one plant that expressed the Ghost side and made seeds

pollen was from 5 ECSD x Ogers males

been curing for 3 years now , excellent medicine

Reconnecting with that classic ECSD through Katsu's Sour D IBL seeds sounds promising. Keep us updated on how it goes, and happy growing!

Latest posts

Back