sour diesel and blue dream in Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgbaker

Reaction score
just started my fourth grow...3 sour diesel clones and 1 blue dream

1st pic, just got clones, transplanted into bigger pots 6-24
2nd pic, one week later 6-30
3rd pic, one week later 7-06
4th pic 7-10
5th pic 7-15....21 days into the grow. very pleased with the growth, was hoping for more height though
6th...7-21....28 day
7th pic...7-28 flipped light cycle
8th....7-31
9th....8-22
10th...8-31
11th....9-12
12th....9-17

View attachment 6-24.jpg

View attachment 6-30.jpg

View attachment 7-06 (2).jpg

View attachment (#1)7-10.jpg

View attachment (#1)7-15.jpg

View attachment (#1)7-21.jpg

View attachment (#1)7-28.jpg

View attachment (#1)7-31.jpg

View attachment (#1)8-22.jpg

View attachment (#1)8-31.jpg

View attachment (#1)9-12.jpg

View attachment (#1)9-17.jpg

Looking real good SG. I don't know about the SD but the Blue dream will get big on you if you let it. It will also produce some fat, dense golfballs as well :D

the blue dream is in the back left corner...it was considerably smaller than the sour diesel, but i think it is catching up

THG and i are growing BD too. Mine are getting bigger now. THG's is still in a one gallon. I just stopped by to say mojo on your grow!

And I will be "doing Blue Dream in Oregon", too. I e heard such good things abou thgis strain, I am excited.

21 days into this grow, pretty happy with growth so far. really have my fingers crossed for a good crop.

Looks great.

Blue Dream is one of my all time favorite strains to smoke. The Humbolt Seed Company is the variety I grew three years ago. Very tall outdoors and very good for production. The only reason I am not growing it is the trim leaf is a bit more than the Alien OG that I am growing now.

Blue
Green
Mojo
For You

Me lovesssss BD. Green Mojo to yas.

added some cal-mag to the girls....that really seemed to perk them up a bit
just a little background info....im using Roots Organic Original for my "soil"....i use General Hydroponics Flora Nova for nutrients....1000 watt Mh to veg and HPS to flower

this is my 4th grow in the last year or so and I am hoping this will be the most fruitful harvest to date...;op

this grow is looking great, i to am on my fourth grow, love the color, very healthy, what are you using for soil, nutes,lights, etc..

.im using Roots Organic Original for my "soil"....i use General Hydroponics Flora Nova for nutrients....1000 watt Mh to veg and HPS to flower

.im using Roots Organic Original for my "soil"....i use General Hydroponics Flora Nova for nutrients....1000 watt Mh to veg and HPS to flower

That is great exactly what i use, might i recommend picking up the RAW biostimulants- kelp, humic acid, amino acids, and silica.

nice bud formation man, keep up the great work

Latest posts

Back