South Carolina will have medical dispensary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you have about 5 million dollars to conform to legal pot growing you may have a chance...it didn't work out too well down in florida, many went all in only to find out they won't let them grow...

if you have about 5 million dollars to conform to legal pot growing you may have a chance...it didn't work out too well down in florida, many went all in only to find out they won't let them grow...
Tthateally blows welll I can get my medical card at least hoefully growing willl be a misdemeanor too

when you sign up for your card make sure you don't sing away your rights to own and carry a firearm if that's import to you...in my state you can't have both a med card and a carry permit...another way they get you...

when you sign up for your card make sure you don't sing away your rights to own and carry a firearm if that's import to you...in my state you can't have both a med card and a carry permit...another way they get you...
Ain't that the truth. I have a friend that wanted to start a dispensary in Arkansas....that lasted about a week. When he got done reading all the rules and regs...he was out.

Last edited:
The government will fk you every time. That's why I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal.

Latest posts

Back