SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Been sitting on these for few months. I had the opportunity to smoke and see a pheno selected from SOW blue. It was sickening. Had heavy trich production and tasted like fresh blueberry cobbler. So here we go, stay tuned.

View attachment IMG_0578.JPG

i'm tuned in.. can a brotha get a chair? what type of grow will said seeds be living in?

-darkside

I don't think i have had the pleasure of watching one of your grows from seed. I will be sticking around.

Who's got the J? Ah, I do :48:

Green Mojo to ya

Heres the skinny. Depending on how many cuts/seedlings you have obv for quanity of mix needed. But this is what kick starts growth that rivals hydro applications. Below we have Pro-mix BX. Recycled, this will be the 4th time. Yes 4th. To it we add the following,

4cf of base, recycled medium
1/4c innoculant
4c fine dolomite lime
10lb's earthworm castings

You can see the lushness of the medium even after being recycled 4 times. Barely a root in sight. No nothing added to it. Wet the medium down a bit with water that has 1tb of feed grade mollasses.

The bags seen are alfalfa meal and soybean. We will play with new ratios to substitute blood meal moving foward. .25 a lb

darksideofthebloom said:
i'm tuned in.. can a brotha get a chair? what type of grow will said seeds be living in?

-darkside

We roll straight organic. Welcome. Grab your most comfy chair.

View attachment IMG_0579-1.JPG

View attachment IMG_0580-1.JPG

View attachment IMG_0581-1.JPG

Heres how I prepare for both seedlings and cuttings as far as making the microbes work OT. They like warm and humid. They go crazy in it. You can put your hand over the soil and feel the heat coming off it. Simple humidifier, ventilation shut off for few days. Keep an eye on the huey, dont let it run outta water. This will also be done with the final pots before transplant. Couple weeks is good cook time. No, you dont need to run the huey for the whole time. You can set it on timer or just plug and unplug, keeping the humidity at 80% or so. Temp around 78.

View attachment IMG_0608 (800x533).jpg

View attachment IMG_0609 (800x533).jpg

orangesunshine said:
nice to see you are back----how does one note the thread to stay tuned for updates----got it---i am now a subscribed member----got my eye on you now

Thanx. How things going on your end? Getting dialed?

Those are some wicked looking seeds you got there, they have the killer tiger stripes on them. I cant wait to see how it turns out, it will probably be delicious and bring you hours of stoned enjoyment.
:dancing:

Mmm blueberry. That BF blueberry gun freebie that I ran and kept around was pretty bomb. Nice huge colas and cloned easy. Smelled just like bubblegum with a bb aftertaste. Good luck on the pheno hunt.

And there ya go showing off with those damn Macros again......:rolleyes:

Let's see what the breeders at SOW have to offer shall we? Shld be straight Fire I think.

Simple, cheap, well cheap for DSLR. Canon Rebel XLS. 75mm and 300mm lense for $600. Dude, I have not even explored all the features. I just leave on full auto and snap away. Have not even got the tripod thing it came with. I like, thanx.

Nice ... "budget" DSLR :D ... I have a Nikon D70 but the lense isn't original :( So no macros like those for me ... Congrats for both skills ;)

Not much too see. But we are 4 weeks in. They got transplant to final home about 5 days ago and have just hit the hot soil mix. About 3 weeks or so, we will weed out the males and send hopefully 5 females to flower.
IMG_0779.JPG

Latest posts

Back