SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some veg pics. Trichs and purple stems. Shes trying so hard to flower.

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

Looking good and mighty delicious chef, I have a blueberry myself, from Sanctuary. I am hoping they mixed packaging and gave me the same kind you have.. lol Anyway..keep it up.

:shocked: lookin really good mate, how long you gonna let em go? mojo :aok:

Here is hoping for a blue berry pie taste.....:) Looks hellla tasty.

Wow chef. Good job. They look magnificent, and I am sure they are and will be. Mind if I ask what is the temp. when they are in the dark?

And why, is that nug on BB5 all white??? Is there something 'special' going on with that?

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Wow chef. Good job. They look magnificent, and I am sure they are and will be. Mind if I ask what is the temp. when they are in the dark?

And why, is that nug on BB5 all white??? Is there something 'special' going on with that?

Thanx. Dark temps are 59. IDK about what white you mean? That one has the least THC production than the rest.

Yeah BB5 wld not be in the keeper column unless it somehow smoked like Southern Hemi Monkey Paw.....:holysheep:

Not a good trich producing pheno at all.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah BB5 wld not be in the keeper column unless it somehow smoked like Southern Hemi Monkey Paw.....:holysheep:

Not a good trich producing pheno at all.

Hmm...I thought it looked good because of all the hairs...So having hairs is bad??? I would've thought that it just be younger than the rest and not start to amber its hairs like the rest...??

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Hmm...I thought it looked good because of all the hairs...So having hairs is bad??? I would've thought that it just be younger than the rest and not start to amber its hairs like the rest...??

Hairs are fine but I think it is fair to say that we all love icky sticky buds...and one with very lil trich production is not a trait I wld look for. I believe these are all the same age so even if she is behind then she wld be a longer flower and again not a trait I wld want. Hvy trich production, fast flower, taste, and yield wld be a nice 4 to check off on the list....lol that wld be a keeper.

Dr.KNOWITALL said:

Ahh. Ok I see. Better term is pistils. But as said. Hairs/pistils is just a trait. Some have pistils like that, a solid producer and heavy trich/crystal production. That's all good. But what your really after, is the heavy saturation of frost, the good, drippy, goey kind. Forget the pistils. Look for the frost, heavy yields and hopefully no more than 63 days flower and taste good. Those are the gems.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Thank you my lord.

Gooey. Had to use orange clean on hands twice. Dripping with trichs. Hard to believe, but when I take cuttings. I put 5 in my mouth at a time, then trim and into medium. Could def taste this super fruity aftertaste. I think we found the keeper. She is starting to go lavender too. Night temps are about 58.

IMG_1310.JPG

Latest posts

Back