SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GanjaGuru said:
The "claw" effect on the close-up indicates a nutrient imbalance.
It's not uncommon when using miracle grow products.... I'd flush them now,

I also use miracle grow soil, because knowing my green thumb, I needed a miracle to grow anything. But I digress, I wanted to ask what are the steps in "flushing"? I have always wanted to know but, was too smart to ask. :eek:

-WSA-

Your Moms Box said:
I also use miracle grow soil, because knowing my green thumb, I needed a miracle to grow anything. But I digress, I wanted to ask what are the steps in "flushing"? I have always wanted to know but, was too smart to ask. :eek:

-WSA-
from what i know flushing involves using nothing but regular water no nutes. be sure if your using tap water to let it sit for 24 hours to get the nasties out.

Your Moms Box said:
I wanted to ask what are the steps in "flushing"? I have always wanted to know but, was too smart to ask. :eek:
-WSA-

Flushing:
for every 1 gallon of pot size you run 3 gallons of water through it (3 gallon pot=9 gallons of water). you keep a slow steady stream of water a gallon at a time then let it fully drain then repeat. what comes out of the bottom will be this nasty yellow/brown crap. this is the salts and excess ferts. (salts being the plants by-product-shit). Make sure you have good drainage from your container. You'll want to keep doing this until the water coming out of the bottom is clear. This will take a while and it will be messy.

ok thanks Mutt, Im suprised this dosent cause root rot, or something from all the saturation... But I know you guys know a hell of a lot more about it than me.:eek:

Root rot is caused by it be overwatered on a cont. basis. It creates lack of oxygen and sits in stagnent water. thus killing the roots and commences decomposition.

Flushing, you won't want to water it for while until it is needed again, oxygen will still be accessing the roots and helping the roots thrive without having all of the gunk in the soil.

The plant may droop a little after flushing for a day or two, but then bam it perks right up all nice and happy.

whats up everyone. here is a update on my babies at 4 weeks old. :D the stems on a few of these suckers are bigger than a pencil already. the pics are in this order: NORTHERN BERRY mutants / PAPAYA / AK-48 / EVERYONE TOGETHER

6FD0BD52-C9B0-FCA7-8C109A6D767DC043.jpg

6FCF8471-C1DE-A38C-362163044114E8D9.jpg

6FCEAA84-BD6F-52F9-5A882EEF16A2C8B4.jpg

6FCDC2E6-C07F-C5CD-CD03E9F9D55BD7F6.jpg

whats up everyone. just thought i would give you all a update. today i notice my 2 best plants are males.:eek: both are AK-48. :rolleyes: what the **** i'm pissed off to the max.:mad: those are the ones i wanted. who gives a **** because i have 2 WHITE WIDOW, 2 WHITE RHINO, AND 2 NORTHERN SKUNK that are 4 days old to replace any males. i will post some pics of the public beheadings of both AK-48 males in the next few days. any and all are welcome to come witness this execution. WARNING NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!!!:eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
i will post some pics of the public beheadings of both AK-48 males in the next few days. any and all are welcome to come witness this execution. WARNING NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!!!:eek:
Hahhahhaa! What a drag about the males man. I take it the rest all were female? Outstanding!

i got 2 papaya and 2 northern berry left in there will know for sure on the others in a few days. but like i said no big deal i have the white widow, white rhino, and northern skunk that are 4 days old. i will post some new pics.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
i got 2 papaya and 2 northern berry left in there will know for sure on the others in a few days. but like i said no big deal i have the white widow, white rhino, and northern skunk that are 4 days old. i will post some new pics.
Ok, fine, now I have to have a bowl. See what you've done to my morning? It's much improved, thanks to you!

here is a pic of my AK-48 male that will be executed later today along with his brother. i'm still fuckin pissed. be sure to check back for the pics of todays execution.

000_0169.jpg

is the execution at high noon? :D . I want front row seating. I'll get my popcorn and soda for the show.

hahahahahahahaha. thats great. Even a show too. 2-thumbs up.

Outstanding Show! Off with their heads!

5 outta 5 stars !!!!!!!!!

whats up everyone. as of today i have found 1 of the 4 plants to be female. :D its a papaya. looks nice and healthy. still no signs on the 2 northern berry or the other papaya yet. i think within the next few days i will see who is who. here is a pic of the papaya female at 4 weeks 6 days.

000_0193.jpg

Latest posts

Back