SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sweet B. Grunt. you one hell of a weed farmer/photographer dude. ;)

I can't wait to see your pics of the trichomes. :D

Mutt said:
Damn sweet B. Grunt. you one hell of a weed farmer/photographer dude. ;)

I can't wait to see your pics of the trichomes. :D
thanks Mutt. i love this camera. it was well worth the $250. i cant wait for the trichromes to start i will get some killer macro shots for sure.

i think you have some purty plants brother grunt and nice box too. keep up the good work.

skunk said:
i think you have some purty plants brother grunt and nice box too. keep up the good work.
thanks skunk. how are your ladies doing?

here are some pics for STONEY BUD!!!:)

000_0415.jpg

000_0416.jpg

000_0417.jpg

000_0418.jpg

000_0420.jpg

000_0421.jpg

000_0422.jpg

000_0423.jpg

000_0424.jpg

000_0425.jpg

000_0426.jpg

000_0427.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
here are some pics for STONEY BUD!!!:)
Oh MAN! Those ladies are lookin SWEET man!

Here's one back atcha. It's the 1st Day of the 4th week in flowering for this Big Bud. The second wave of budding has just started. I love this stuff. Great "mid-range" buzz and tastes nice and mellow.

1stDayOf4thWeekFlowering.JPG

looking good Stoney Bud. i have a small 6 plant hydro setup i'm going to use in the future maybe in the summer or something. i have all the shit still in the box. when i get it going you will be the first person i PM.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
looking good Stoney Bud. i have a small 6 plant hydro setup i'm going to use in the future maybe in the summer or something. i have all the shit still in the box. when i get it going you will be the first person i PM.
Great man! I do love growing MJ. It's just such a friendly plant!

What kind of HPS are you using man? Nice plants--feel proud! I can't wait to get my white widow!!!

sicnarf said:
What kind of HPS are you using man? Nice plants--feel proud! I can't wait to get my white widow!!!
The thread has gone back and forth with BG and myself both showing plants off. I'm not sure who you're asking.

If it's me, then I'm using Hortilux Enhanced Spectrum HPS 430W Grow Lamps, (LU 430S/HTL/EN. Two of them in the area shown in the pic. I've got about 6,600 lumens directly below the lights. Works very well for me. I have to wear dark sun glasses in there or I'm blind when I come out.

I hear you on the White Widow. Snow White is my next crop. I've heard so much about it, and WW, that I can't wait to see what it does. I'm doing Afgani after the Snow White. I wish I had 20 grow rooms. I'd put a different strain in each and have a buffet of weed!

sicnarf said:
whats up sicnarf. its a 400 watt hps.

damn SB sounds like you want to have a resevoir the size of a swimming pool. :D

whats up brother my ladys are doin fine . why you want to bred em lol.i have plenty of pollen right now doin a lil of the dirty stuff my self . HEY STONEY what did you pay for your 430 here the bulb is the price of a whole 430 set up?

here are some more pics. pictured is the other brother grunt with are 3 + foot papaya. i just love my camera.:D

000_0458.jpg

000_0456.jpg

000_0445.jpg

000_0478.jpg

000_0481.jpg

000_0488.jpg

000_0493.jpg

000_0497.jpg

sitting back getting high with nothing to do. so i said what the hey lets take some more pics. well here they are.

000_0592.jpg

000_0587.jpg

000_0582.jpg

000_0580.jpg

000_0579.jpg

000_0564.jpg

000_0563.jpg

skunk said:
whats up brother my ladys are doin fine . why you want to bred em lol.i have plenty of pollen right now doin a lil of the dirty stuff my self . HEY STONEY what did you pay for your 430 here the bulb is the price of a whole 430 (<you mean a 400?>)set up?
The 430 Hortilux is a wide spectrum bulb that provides 58,500 lumens. Because of it's increased spectrum, wattage, and the resulting lumen increase, it can be used throughout an entire grow. Most of the regular 400 watt HPS only provide about 50,000 lumens and a more narrow spectrum.

Growing my own pot saves me so much money, I just splurge on the good stuff.

whats up everyone. its me again with a update on my 4 ladies and 4 babies. as of today my ladies are 6 weeks 6 days old and 15 days into flower.:D i had a problem with one of the papaya's it stretched to far and received some sunburn.:( it will take a few days but she will recover. burnt a few leafs and some of the hairs on the top budsite.:mad: as for the babies they are 2 weeks 6 days old and are kicking ass.:D look at the size of the northern skunk compared to the white widow and white rhino.:p the northern skunk are small with huge fan leafs and not much under growth. the white widow and white rhino are taller with much smaller fan leafs and has under growth. here are some pics.

000_0632.jpg

000_0639.jpg

000_0643.jpg

000_0644.jpg

000_0646.jpg

000_0649.jpg

000_0652.jpg

000_0660.jpg

wow thats some nice buddha ,your going be one happy man,cant wait to see how much you yeild

Latest posts

Back