SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up everyone. didnt have nothing to do so i said what the hell might as well put up some pics. here they are at 7 weeks 1 day and 17 days into flower. second pic shows the trichomes starting to build up. MMMMMM. ENJOY
00000035.gif

000_0692.jpg

000_0695.jpg

000_0696.jpg

000_0703.jpg

000_0709.jpg

000_0711.jpg

000_0712.jpg

000_0713.jpg

000_0722.jpg

000_0729.jpg

000_0730.jpg

000_0736.jpg

Holy Shit B. Grunt. They are gettin huge.

nice plants brother grunt...damn those they look good..i can only hope mine can turn out half as good as that..

thanks Chong420. do some reading and i'm sure you can get yours to look like mine maybe even better. knowledge is king.
00000002.gif

b grunt was that the killer green system you using,got the exact same one those thing are easy to maintance

Brother Grunt, those are looking very sweet! How do you get your super close-up pics? I've tried it with my camera and they get too blury to see.

what kind of camera do you have? do you have a close up setting on your camera?

.that smoke is going by beutiful ,to sit down and smoke watching a ,good ass movie
i love watching bud like that .it stays on your mind

Looks beautiful B Grunt! Very nice pics as well!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
what kind of camera do you have? do you have a close up setting on your camera?
I've got a Sony FD Mavica with a 10X optical zoom.

However, when I attempt to capture a very close picture, it's always blurry looking. Maybe I'm not holding the camera still enough. I'll try while stabilizing the camera and see if that clears the picture up.

Those last pictures look really great man.

The only thing you're missing is the CO2. I'm thinking about getting the whole setup. I've never used it before, but I've seen examples of it's use. The buds look almost double in size compared to those grown without the CO2. I've read, and I'm told that they double in weight as well.

The initial cost of the setup looks pretty large. Anyone out there know of a place that sells it from git to whoa for a good price?

whats up Stoney Bud.
042.gif
you should be able to get some nice pics with that camera. about the co2. i have read where people use their co2 in paintball guns. how much do you have to use? i will have to do some reading on this.

Bgrunt what have you read about using the co2 from paintball guns because i have one what do u think i would want to do just shoot some co2 out by the plants a little every day.

whats up FireWeed. i cant find the post that i read it in. i wouldn't do anything unless i can find it. i dont want you doing anything that can damage your plants.

whats up FireWeed. i found that link but it was on OG and they are no longer around. so much for the co2 from a paintball gun or bb gun. i found another place where they were talking about using co2 from a bb gun but they said it was worthless. so there goes that.

whats up everyone.
042.gif
its time for an update on the ladies.
045.gif
as of today they are 8 weeks old and 23 days into flower. the one papaya is getting huge compared to her sister who is small and skinny like a crackhead.
1336.gif
you cant win them all. the two northern berry's are looking great also.
1074.gif
as far as my four babies go they are 4 weeks old today and i put the white widow and white rhino into flower and the rhino was a male so he got executed yesterday. off with his head.
boese081.gif
the white widow is a female.
1074.gif
the two northern skunk are still in veg. i might toss them into flower next week. still not sure. here are some pics. check out the frost building up on the papaya's. damn this is going to be some good smoke. i cant wait. hope you all enjoy the pics.

100_0123.jpg

100_0122.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0098.jpg

whats up Insane.
061.gif
glad you like them. i'm gonna start giving them some FOX FARM BIG BLOOM the next wartering. real small doses so i dont burn them. i'm using miracle gro soil so you cant add much ferts. it says use 4 tlb per gallon i will use 1 tsp. they will put on some weight. stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back