SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. Well as of today the Papaya's are 54 days into flower. We took a sample bud from one of them the other day and tested it this morning. Bam we have a hit. We will be harvesting both Papaya's on Monday. Here is a pic of the sample bud we took after it dried.

100_1429.jpg

Damn man Hell ya goodluck!!! Wish me luck like yours man for my grows i got goin now! Are u gunan cure ur buds? or do u think they taste fine? Do you know if organic buds dont taste harsh right after harvest.. cause i would imagine chemically grown ones might? Speaking of that dont forget to flush ur babes

Lookin Succesful

Peace man

:eek: DAMN!!! :eek: <---as soon as i close my mouth i will post more :D

This Thread Is Great. Amazing Garden. If You have any advice for me let me know working on my first box.

ReaferCheifer26 said:
Damn man Hell ya goodluck!!! Wish me luck like yours man for my grows i got goin now! Are u gunan cure ur buds? or do u think they taste fine? Do you know if organic buds dont taste harsh right after harvest.. cause i would imagine chemically grown ones might? Speaking of that dont forget to flush ur babes

Lookin Succesful

Peace man
Whats up Chief. Yes i will cure all my buds once i harvest them and dry them. Not sure about the harshness. THEY have been flushed. Good luck to you on your grow and thank you for the kind words.

I See You Have 2 Fans On Top Back.

Do You Have Fans on Side As Well?

What Type Of Lighting Did You Use?

megaS13 said:
I See You Have 2 Fans On Top Back.

Do You Have Fans on Side As Well?

What Type Of Lighting Did You Use?
Whats up megaS13. No i don't have fans on the sides just in the back. The lights i'm using in the speaker are 65 watt flourex. I have 2 of them in there.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well as of today the Papaya's are 54 days into flower. We took a sample bud from one of them the other day and tested it this morning. Bam we have a hit. We will be harvesting both Papaya's on Monday. Here is a pic of the sample bud we took after it dried.

What process did you use to dry your sample, and how long did it take?

Dr.GreenThumb said:
What process did you use to dry your sample, and how long did it take?
Whats up Doc. I put it on a tray and in my speaker box for 3 days. It wasn't the best tasting weed but it was good for the time it dried. The rest will be ten times better when it is dried and cured properly.

What Do You Have Your Plants Sittin On ( Inside The Spkr Box ) & How Does The Drainage Work?

Also Your Temp / Hum Gauge...Bottom The Bets Spot?

megaS13 said:
What Do You Have Your Plants Sittin On ( Inside The Spkr Box ) & How Does The Drainage Work?

Also Your Temp / Hum Gauge...Bottom The Bets Spot?
The plants are sitting on a small stand. I just put holes in the bottom of each container for drainage. Temps stay at 80 degrees. Humidity stays at 39, and yes IMO the bottom is the best spot for your plants.

Whats up everyone.
042.gif
Well as of today the two Papaya's are 56 days into flower and were harvested. The total wet weight after trimming was 401 grams. Here are a few pics before they were harvested. I like to call it The Final Show. I will give a smoke report once it is dried to perfection. The Northern Berry's still have another week or so to go but i will update when they are ready.
medium-smiley-080.gif

100_1471.jpg

100_1501.jpg

100_1513.jpg

100_1516.jpg

100_1523.jpg

100_1537.jpg

100_1557.jpg

100_1548.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1552.jpg

100_1576.jpg

100_1577.jpg

Wow, congrats. a sad but yet happy day. You lost a good girl and gained great bud. Can't wait for the smoke report. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The plants are sitting on a small stand. I just put holes in the bottom of each container for drainage. Temps stay at 80 degrees. Humidity stays at 39, and yes IMO the bottom is the best spot for your plants.

Thanks for the reply, And I Meant Is The Bottom The Best For Temp / Hum Gauges? Along the lines of how accurate they are. I have a chameleon and have 2 hum 2 temp guagues in different spots and i know it varies.

p.s. ^^^ Plants look great it blows my mind that its possible to do what you do.

megaS13 said:
Thanks for the reply, And I Meant Is The Bottom The Best For Temp / Hum Gauges? Along the lines of how accurate they are. I have a chameleon and have 2 hum 2 temp guagues in different spots and i know it varies.

p.s. ^^^ Plants look great it blows my mind that its possible to do what you do.
megaS13 thanks for the kind words man. I put mine at the bottom only because that's where my plants are and that's where i want to know how hot it is. You can test it out to where you want to put it.

mind blowing pics as always :D thanks again for sharing....looking forward to hear how she smokes :)

Congratulations and great job, man. Enjoy your harvest and have a happy 4/20 (as I know you will ;) )

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the two Northern Berry's are 13 weeks old and 58 days into flower. Boy these ladies are smelling good. Just like berries.
medium-smiley-080.gif
These ladies will be coming down this weekend for sure. Here are a few pics.

100_1614.jpg

100_1615.jpg

100_1616.jpg

100_1618.jpg

100_1620.jpg

100_1631.jpg

100_1632.jpg

100_1633.jpg

100_1634.jpg

Latest posts

Back