Special Moments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Summer of 2001. Was buying for my mother who suffers from severe back pain and had to show her how to smoke. I had never done it but I had a friend show me so I could show my mom. So my dad, mom, sister, her husband, myself and my girlfriend sat on the deck and passed 4 or 5 joints around and talked, listened to music, and watched the tail end of a meteor shower. It was the first time for most of us, but is was an incredible bonding experience.

summer 2005. After smoing weed for 18 years or so I finally own my own home and started growing. Its like falling in love all over again. I gained a whole new appriciation for Mary Jane. They are such cool ******* plants. I got three big budding females with about a month to go. When I harvest I suppose that will be my special moment.

Very resent 5 days ago got a free 1/4 and a pack of king sized rollies and had the best 20 minz of my life 20minz cause with the added tabbaco

Spring of 03 in texas walking down a old county road in the city where i went to college. My brother, a friend(who had both smoked befor) and I blaze for my first time ever. by the time the blunt was to a roach i was so high i had passed out in the road and they where trying to walk me up. lol. Just like that i knew i was in LOVE.

Latest posts

Back