Special Moments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Summer of '67: Hearing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds for the first time while on my very first acid trip.

Feel free to add your own.

summer of 05 first time smoking salvia listening to the foo fighters and going to another dimension..

1974-- Hitting the first bong I'd ever seen. It was made out of a Brut bottle (cologne, not champagne). At that time you could get a four-finger bag of good Mexican for ten dollars.

summer of 1970...my first "close encounter" with the opposite sex!!!!
Now there's a moment...

Fullmoon In The Middle Of The Kleinkaroo, South Africa, Super High On Shrooms, 2003

summer before 7th grade....taking my first rip on a joint, and realizing I would be doing the same thing for the next 70 years probably

winter of '97~ Listening to Black Dog and blazing for the first time.

Last summer, me and a bunch of my friends skipped school and smoked about a pound of some pretty good stuff. We played street fighter and halo listening to some chopped and screwed Bone thugs N Harmony CD... One of the best days of my life ;_;

2001... Okotoks A.B... Solar flares and northern lights were going crazy with a full moon in the sky. Then it started to rain. Me and my bud were wasted on zoomers in a little clearing in a thick forest.

PurpleHaze said:
Last summer, me and a bunch of my friends skipped school and smoked about a pound of some pretty good stuff. We played street fighter and halo listening to some chopped and screwed Bone thugs N Harmony CD... One of the best days of my life ;_;

a pound? thats amazing man. 16 ounces. 448 grams. 179.2 "dimes"...64 quarters....thats a buncha weed dude

can't remember the year.....i blame it on 20 years of smoking chronic that makes me fail in remembering years.....i just remember the moment.....

high on acid at the Pink Floyd concert.......that damn pink pig flying across the sky......

Bubonic Chronic said:
a pound? thats amazing man. 16 ounces. 448 grams. 179.2 "dimes"...64 quarters....thats a buncha weed dude

Lemme rephrase, we bought a pound and smoked some of it that day, but there was alot left over and we all split it 16 ways. It was like the week of neverending weed... thats a pretty good feeling.

Now, let me tell you about this Saturday... My boy had a party at his house while his mom was gone. One of the people that went brought some dro. I'd heard about it, but didnt think it was so potent... He had about 5 grams of it, and I took maybe two hits... it was insane dude, I'd never been that high before.. then there was some techno song on the radio and I could feel the vibrations and it was like...wow.. too hard to describe. Ive never had anything other than regular old street seller weed, but Im going to try to get some dro ASAP, thing is it costs like 10x more :(

Walking through a burning church, stoned, trying to find the exit. We (myself and another foolhhardy adolescent) had been in the cellar, sucking down sacrament wine and toking up. The fire had started in the attic and spread quickly. By the time we reached the upstairs, walls were burning and smoke just starting to get thick. Made our way out and later went and smoked a fatty to celebrate our good fortune.

A few weeks ago... Pearl Jam show in town. Had one too many squares of my special Brownies. Grooving to the music during intermission (when the buzz kicked in). Pearl Jam put on a great show, just enough lights, just enough rock, just enough trippin...

june 97 first time made love to my wife (SMOKED WEED MADE LOVE ALL NITE ON CLEARWATER BEACH FLA. SUNRISE WAS GREAT ,KNEW SHE WAS THE ONE)

Latest posts

Back