specific soil for specific strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats up ppl, just got some ww seeds and soon to be nl to. I was wondering if there are specific soils or a better mix i can go with. currently im going to get fox farms ocean & something. Its an hour drive to nearest plant nursery that has anything decent so im going to try to make it just 1 trip for the whole time. Also should i plant them in pots big enough to support there enitre life and if so how big should i go with the pots if i want to keep the plants around 2 feet?

longtime_smoker said:
Whats up ppl, just got some ww seeds and soon to be nl to. I was wondering if there are specific soils or a better mix i can go with. currently im going to get fox farms ocean & something. Its an hour drive to nearest plant nursery that has anything decent so im going to try to make it just 1 trip for the whole time. Also should i plant them in pots big enough to support there enitre life and if so how big should i go with the pots if i want to keep the plants around 2 feet?
I would go with the Fox Farm soil. I would also pick up some Fox Farm Grow Big for veg and Big Bloom for flower. If you are only letting your plants reach 2 feet i would go with a 3 gallon pot.

Latest posts

Back