Specific type of hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuToFiRE

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here at MP, Im AuToFiRE. This is my Introduction mixed in with a question.

As I was saying, I recently discovered that marijuana helps with my severe depression, severe paranoia, chronic pain and autism(so if im very bad at describing things its my autism), and ive been gathering up a lot of crystal. And I want to make beautiful and amazing hash for my mother as thanks for everything and letting me smoke it in the house and whatnot.

I know there are many different types and characteristics of hash and grades so I will describe the hash she likes. Black hash that gives a very good body buzz with a warming sensation, a beautiful smooth taste, and still soft even after months.

I wont be making super large amounts of it at a time, just small increments of 1-5grams each time. So I ask of The awesome members here on MP to give me as specific of a recipe as possible, time is not an issue in preparation (so if there is a aging process it doesnt matter)

Thank you for everything in advance

look up how to make bubble hash. it is the easiest and safest way to make hash medicine.

AuToFiRE said:
Hello, I am new here at MP, Im AuToFiRE. This is my Introduction mixed in with a question.

As I was saying, I recently discovered that marijuana helps with my severe depression, severe paranoia, chronic pain and autism(so if im very bad at describing things its my autism), and ive been gathering up a lot of crystal. And I want to make beautiful and amazing hash for my mother as thanks for everything and letting me smoke it in the house and whatnot.

I know there are many different types and characteristics of hash and grades so I will describe the hash she likes. Black hash that gives a very good body buzz with a warming sensation, a beautiful smooth taste, and still soft even after months.

I wont be making super large amounts of it at a time, just small increments of 1-5grams each time. So I ask of The awesome members here on MP to give me as specific of a recipe as possible, time is not an issue in preparation (so if there is a aging process it doesnt matter)

Thank you for everything in advance

check the "stickies" right here in the "Hash" area...

Yes the stickies are your friends.....I hve made Bubble Hash and Iso hash myself....also recently made canna butter.

AuToFiRE said:
.... and ive been gathering up a lot of crystal....

When you say that you are gathering crystals, doo you mean that you are just gathering together kief?

Latest posts

Back