Speed Queen Mandela seeds

chevey

Reaction score
Anybody try them? I have with not the greatest results! Out of 10! Got 1 male straight into the garbage bag.Planted the way they suggest in coco is my med.Sent them a email saying the same thing, only thing different l asked them point blank if they had any similar inquiries? No response, l know they are away, but they will usually send a reply back on something like this! Not just there automated response. Thanks Again!

Reaction score
I have grown Speed Queen plus a lot of other Mandala strains. I have never had any problems with any of their seeds germinating. I do not use coco, so have no experience with it, but maybe it is not a good seed starting medium? I usually run DWC so start my seeds in rockwool or rapid rooters. Sorry to hear that you have had trouble.

The Poet

Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess and DanceswithWeed,

I too love the Mandala strains.
I'm familiar with Satori and Krystalica and I'm interested in a few more.
Hashberry, Point of no return, and 8 Miles high are in the front running.

But what Mandala strains would you guys recommend?
Your favorites?

Thank you...

The Poet

Reaction score
My absolute favorite is Satori. I have not tried Hashberry, but that will probably be my next Mandala strain. I didn't think that Point of No Return lived up to its hype. I really wanted something to lock me to the couch. I liked 8 Miles High, Speed Queen, and the Safari mix. I have gotten some great phenos from Safari mix.

The Poet

Reaction score
Thank you so much.
It is good to hear such a glowing report on the Satori, 8 Miles High too.
I was wondering about the Safari Mix and am even more interested now!
And with the Hashberry my collection may just be complete.

Thanks again...

The Poet

Reaction score
Safari Mix is a collection of seeds from experimental crosses that Mandala makes, so you never really know what type of treasure you might find. I had a great clone that I kept going for about 5 years before she started to lose vigor.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I love their satori, i liked Hashberry a lot too, but different from satori. I liked Kalichakra too, but satori is the only one that is ALWAYS in my grow.