Speed Queen Mandela seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevey

Reaction score
Anybody try them? I have with not the greatest results! Out of 10! Got 1 male straight into the garbage bag.Planted the way they suggest in coco is my med.Sent them a email saying the same thing, only thing different l asked them point blank if they had any similar inquiries? No response, l know they are away, but they will usually send a reply back on something like this! Not just there automated response. Thanks Again!

I have grown Speed Queen plus a lot of other Mandala strains. I have never had any problems with any of their seeds germinating. I do not use coco, so have no experience with it, but maybe it is not a good seed starting medium? I usually run DWC so start my seeds in rockwool or rapid rooters. Sorry to hear that you have had trouble.

The Hemp Goddess and DanceswithWeed,

I too love the Mandala strains.
I'm familiar with Satori and Krystalica and I'm interested in a few more.
Hashberry, Point of no return, and 8 Miles high are in the front running.

But what Mandala strains would you guys recommend?
Your favorites?

Thank you...

The Poet

My absolute favorite is Satori. I have not tried Hashberry, but that will probably be my next Mandala strain. I didn't think that Point of No Return lived up to its hype. I really wanted something to lock me to the couch. I liked 8 Miles High, Speed Queen, and the Safari mix. I have gotten some great phenos from Safari mix.

Thank you so much.
It is good to hear such a glowing report on the Satori, 8 Miles High too.
I was wondering about the Safari Mix and am even more interested now!
And with the Hashberry my collection may just be complete.

Thanks again...

The Poet

Safari Mix is a collection of seeds from experimental crosses that Mandala makes, so you never really know what type of treasure you might find. I had a great clone that I kept going for about 5 years before she started to lose vigor.

I love their satori, i liked Hashberry a lot too, but different from satori. I liked Kalichakra too, but satori is the only one that is ALWAYS in my grow.

Latest posts

Back