speed veg and flower times claim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
anyone heard of this stuff or used it, looks reatively new and i never seen it before but its making a pretty large claim.

thinking about giving it a try on some clones or something cause if it works, i would love to use the stuff on some of those longer sativas. but i dont take these claims lightly.

Its called "Dark Energy"

Dark Energy™ is a unique blend of select L- amino acids, vitamins and proprietary bionutrients. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, enzymes, hormones and tissues which are essential to the structure and metabolism of plants. The powerful L-amino acids contained within Dark Energy™ are extracted from natural sources via enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation. This ensures the amino acids are extracted in L-form, which is the only form absorbed and utilized by plants. These specialized processes are also responsible for the very distinct odor of Dark Energy
  • Accelerated chelation of essential macro and micro nutrients improving overall nutrient uptake
  • Improved vegetative growth and chlorophyll content
  • Stimulates natural production of plant hormones such as auxin and ethylene, responsible for growth and fast ripening
  • Improved yield and quality of harvest
  • Increased tolerance to stress
  • Can be used from seed to harvest
  • Highly concentrated so little is needed
  • Compatible with all fertilizer programs, even other nutrient additives!
  • Dark Energy has an N-P-K of 2-0-0
An increase in nutrient uptake and hormone levels aids the plant in effectively and efficiently completing it’s life cycle in a shorter time period. The first time you use Dark Energy™ you will be amazed. Many growers have reported they see a difference within 24 hours

If you are striving to push your plants to their maximum potential, and achieve quality only found in crops grown by the most advanced gardeners, you require Dark Energy™!

Dark Energy™ is a chelator, increasing the absorption of all nutrients and additives, so use it with SuperNova™ and Super Charger™ for optimum results.

link to a product page
hxtp://www.amhydro.com/index.php/Grower-Gear/Dark-Energy.html

Interestin and fancy words all be put together be givin me a shiver when i be thinkin I want to try and be rushin mother nature and her be already perfect ways. Be thinkin too that a product suchas this be full of stuff yual aint goin to want in yur end product think to know a whole lot of flushin goin on to end yur grow. But then gain what do I knows every single pilgrem in here be have intestin and unique to ways of growin their pouch products. Good luck my friend hope it works out fur ya. Yual knows what upsets me is when you spends yur time raisin them up beautyfull in the veg state only to take a chance and dump bunch of chemical on them only to kill em off quick like waistin all the time and energy just gettin beautfull. Funny how they all become our lab rats of sorts for the quest for a better product when a better product yual might already have. just me on a mouth run sorry pilgrem no disrespect in yur ways or ideas as yu are unique and Is respect that. Good luck yur journy friend.

BWD

Isn't molasses an excellent chelating agent?

Do a side by side of cuttings (from same donor mother) photo doc w/ and w/o. That'd be a great waY to find out fer sure...good find Puffin

Many growers have reported they see a difference within 24 hours
well yea if ya been shovin lotsa P at your plants in flower and the leaves are shrivlin up givin em somethning that has N in it would certainly make a difference. I'd hate ta tell you what I use for nutes, probably get drummed outa here lol.

Puf, it's not all that new and IIRC from a few years ago, it's basically an expensive humic/fulvic acid concoction.

The same thing from xxx.bioag.com (HumiFul or TM-7) is ~$12 shipped and will make ~150 gallons of solution.

Check out the site, super high quality and realistic prices.

Wet

Wetdog said:
Puf, it's not all that new and IIRC from a few years ago, it's basically an expensive humic/fulvic acid concoction.

The same thing from xxx.bioag.com (HumiFul or TM-7) is ~$12 shipped and will make ~150 gallons of solution.

Check out the site, super high quality and realistic prices.

Wet

interesting stuff. i dont think this dark energy stuff is quite the same though as i see nothing about Humic/fulvic on it, but basicly does the same thing

Markers said:
well yea if ya been shovin lotsa P at your plants in flower and the leaves are shrivlin up givin em somethning that has N in it would certainly make a difference. I'd hate ta tell you what I use for nutes, probably get drummed outa here lol.
i dont see what differnce would show up in 24hrs if you already have healthy plants also.

7greeneyes said:
Do a side by side of cuttings (from same donor mother) photo doc w/ and w/o. That'd be a great waY to find out fer sure...good find Puffin
tempted, maybe i can find like a trial size or something lol

7greeneyes said:
Isn't molasses an excellent chelating agent?
yeah but this says veg through out flower, i wouldnt use molasses till neear the end of flower personally, i have a bottle of "Honey Hydro Carbs"(cane molasses, yucca, kelp and ocean fish) that i use instead :) i hear "flavorful" (8% refined humic acid) is good too but havent tried it yet.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
just me on a mouth run sorry pilgrem no disrespect in yur ways or ideas as yu are unique and Is respect that. Good luck yur journy friend.
BWD

no disrecpect at all, its just something new i ran across when buying my normal nutes, i use humboldt nutrients, so did the normal search for that. this product says "humboldt" somewhere on the bottle so it was included in the search results. i just wonder if anyone has tried it out.

i found my new favorite "additive" froma sample, its called "big Up" powder, using it this grow and im noticing a huge increase of bud size and speed so far. i bought a pound of it last night ;)

Hahahah Yual be funnier then yu think my friend be watchin fur "big up" be kinda what I say to the little misses ever mornin but is with an s "bigs Up" Yual funny folk in here.

BWD

Big Ups
hxxp://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f5d71fd02f/big-ups-doin-it-exclusive-music-video

lol

Latest posts

Back