speedy veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drcree

Reaction score
i was wondering the general consensus of speedy veg. i didn't notice it being mentioned on here and was curious what experience others have had with this product. does it do what they say, is it as good as they say, do they stand behind their product and is it worth the investment cost?

i agree with you completely hamster regarding maturation, however, this product is designed to enhance growth. the company calls it an organic growth accelerator. attached is the link for any who would like to have a look see: https://speedyveg.com/

i agree with you completely hamster regarding maturation, however, this product is designed to enhance growth. the company calls it an organic growth accelerator. attached is the link for any who would like to have a look see: https://speedyveg.com/

It might well work but I think you can get really healthy happy plants just by doing a couple of basic things. A good wet-dry cycle, properly PHing any water and feed you give them if not organic, and feeding regularly. Stuff like this just sounds like a cash grab to me. jmo

I looked at the website. I have not tried it. Sounds kinda hype-ish. That being said, I fell for some hyped stuff called prolific plant probiotics a couple year back. It was expensive so I bought the smallest container they had. Lasted me one grow. I’m hind sight, I think the stuff worked really well. I got some really nice buds. I think I will look into getting more next grow. $33 isn’t a lot to spend to give it a try as far as the speedy veg goes.

I use this in My Coco grows and just last summer in soil
The roots do respond quite well , Big and white in hydro coco
towards the expensive side but I like it,
th

-+
Stiggy, is that organic?
They say 100% natural ingredients (but won't say what is in it ue to copyrights)
Best for All Soil Mediums, coco, peat moss, forest humus. Helps increase root growth and protect them from bacteria and fungi. Can help cure root rot. Natural and organic compounds provides diverse and powerful microbe rich formula.
The Gold is for soil
silver for coco hydro
And not to mix Hydro-Perox in with it will kill the good stuff
I use it only during veg, and the roots really get big

even if it didn't work, you are not a fool. someone needed to try it, right? like i said, the prolific plant probiotic stuff i tried seemed kinda hyped but the buds i got when i used it were really quite nice and larger than i have gotten since. see my buckeye purple grow in my signature(should be a link). those buds are grown under 6 t5 bulbs(and i think some cfls too). another experiment i tried and forgot about and should have remembered...

does the stuff work?

thank you all for your consolation.

i bought and used speedy veg last year, and followed the directions per the website and packaging--1 scoop/4-8 ounces of water/plant, feed every watering. it really cooked my plants. i cut the dosage in half and it still burnt them and have finally got it to about .5 scoop/1 gallon of water, feed every third watering (and that is even hot). i will mention the company does state a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied, i was not and contacted the company 3x--none of which they responded. they sent me some pending sale information which i politely responded, to shake hands with shorty. (if you think about it, you'll get it).

with that being said, the product did seem to spur the plants into growing more quickly. so in the true sense of the product, yes, it did work. i would not recommend its use on seedlings or young plants but once they develop, paring the dosage way down from company suggestion would be prudent.

the product is not cheap by any means but a bottle has 100 servings and that would be at the recommended dosage of a full scoop/feeding/plant. cut that in half or thirds you have double or triple the contained amount.

at present, i have only seedling plants to compare so no photographs.

Last edited:
Thx ‘cree. I sent them an email inquiry about their satisfaction guarantee. I will let you know if they respond. Did you wind up flowering the grow you used speedyveg on? Just wondering if the buds were any different than what you get without it.

Thx ‘cree. I sent them an email inquiry about their satisfaction guarantee. I will let you know if they respond. Did you wind up flowering the grow you used speedyveg on? Just wondering if the buds were any different than what you get without it.
i did! actually (for me) i raised quite a herd. my wife has bridled me now to only a handful plus some plants.
the plants were beautiful and the buds quite nice, but not hard like i hoped. the end product was/is very good.
gonna have to come back. one of our injured wild deer is here for a food ration.

Last edited:
What are the ingredients? I saw none.
rose, et al, there is a laundry list of ingredients so i won't spend all this time typing it out. however the macro ingred's are per 10 gram serving: Magnesium @183 mg, Chloride @358 mg, iron @67 mg, potassium @21 mg and sulfate @40 mg.
the micros are per 10 gram serving and literally from aluminum to zirconium. the included scoop is 11 cc measure. there is a warning on the label to keep out of reach of children and pets.

oh, for those animal lovers, the hurt deer was fed. it is a challenge getting him to eat and keep the others from eating food meant for him. i do have a really cool story about this particular deer (assumed) if any are interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back