Spell Check?

S

Stoney Bud

Can a spell check be added to the site?
If you download and install the "Google" toolbar, it has a spell checker in it that will check anything you do on the net.

I usse ti manny timms a dayy.

H

HGB

Fire Fox 2.0 has build in spell check that works great in all versions of VB software.... not thhe best but it works and free and has no spyware like IE comes with ;)

peace

cranky

Reaction score
there is a spell check.its the abc icon just above the smilies when you post;) id be lost without it

cranky

H

HGB

cranky said:
there is a spell check.its the abc icon just above the smilies when you post;) id be lost without it

cranky
trus me if he say it's ther it is.... he proly use it for evry werd lik :joint:

S

Stoney Bud

Hey Stoney Bud,

Can you tell me bro if the Google Tool Bar has any spyware or malware?
I know some tool bars have that and im very weary on downloading a tool bar plus i dont want the people at google to know what im writting. Kinda a privacy thing my friend.
Ive seen sites with the same format as this one and they have a spell check. I just figured it came with the site and just wasnt turned on sort of thing.
I guess as long as no one cares i make spelling errors i dont need one.
School was many, many moons ago. Im a pretty simple person who uses simple words. I guesss im just a relaxing dood.

Peace to you bro.
I use it with Nortons Internet Security and I have no messages about either spyware or malware so I'd say no, it has none. Make sure when you install it you UNCHECK the "may we send you crap" place.

cranky

Reaction score
HGB said:
trus me if he say it's ther it is.... he proly use it for evry werd lik :joint:
wit yo meen.nuthing rong wif mi speling

:p :stoned:

H

HGB

Hello HGB :D Off subject, does your login name stand for Home Grown Buds? :ccc: I love Home Grown Buds :cool:

I have been thinking of going with Firefox. Even more so since Explorer 7 came out, i hate that browser. Thought id get used to it but nope i just dont like Microsofts new browser :rant: Worst work for a browser imo. I thank you bro for reminding me of Firefox.:peace:
mmmm home grown is the best :D

your welcome.... the new FF is pretty cool and stable... worth a go if you want a fast browser that has auto updates and no spyware.... to really see the diff try dialup with IE then try it with FF :eek:

peace

Latest posts