Spider farmer SF 4000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now the lights are 13" away for canopy. Just check my pictures and I have none the show the distance between light and plants. I'll snap one when they wake up. I put them to sleep 6am to 6pm. I have the light running at night because of the cold. The light keeps the heat up 77-80F. I don't like 80F but it's not that bad. 🤪

Hopper what do you use to clean your light? I've been using a damp cloth.

Hopper what do you use to clean your light? I've been using a damp cloth.
Haven't got them yet. He just mailed them. And like Roster said. I would just dust them off. Although it's my understanding you can use Alcohol on a rag. You can drop your phone in a cup of alcohol and it won't hurt it. That i know that for a fact. Alcohol does not conduct electricity plus it evaporates quickly.

I put them to sleep 6am to 6pm. I have the light running at night because of the cold.
I do that as well. I think I learned that trick here possibly from you. Works really well in the colder months but is good when warm out too.

This is true didn't think of that yet. I decide to grow my Auto's outside and photo inside. TJ is a light man me I love the dark at night. TJ has light on outside in the yard which is going to be a talking point. At least one outside light has to go the one that stay on all the time. I'll keep the motion acting light. I heard I can't remember where that Auto's aren't
as sensitive about light as the photos are. I grow photos outside last year and they hermaphrodites on me because of the light. TJ likes the idea of me growing cannabis so I know he'll agree to shut that outside light off.

Thanks Roster, Hopper and oldfogey8. My light needs a dusting I'll do that when I get home for the Doctor's. I have the result of a biopsy of my throat to get. Then to my regularly Doctor to check my magnesium it's low. I'll be getting ready soon. I have six Doctors appointments so far this month. It's just the end of last year that my health has gone downhill. But I'm climbing back up. Those hospital stays got me thinking my time may be nearer than I thought.

Last edited:
I reread my post When I said Be getting ready soon I meant to the Doctors office. :eek:

Man ill tell you. I'm very impressed with Spider Farmers Service. I had sent them a message asking if they sold a dimmer for that light i got from Lesso. Of course that was before i had researched and found out how to dim the light at the ballast. They never once ask me for an order number or where i got the light. Anyway, they said they didn't make a dimmer for that light. So i sent them a message back and told them what i found in my research and this is what they sent me.

Greetings from Spider Farmer.

Yes, you can adjust the hole with ADJ letter to adjust the light.
Turn clockwise to lighten and turn counterclockwise to darken.
1672838950798.png

If you have any further questions in the future, please feel free to contact us any time and we will be happy to assist you.

Latest posts

Back